5 perks slot idea

Options
Gonourakuto
Gonourakuto Member Posts: 109
edited April 2020 in General Discussions

So this idea is mainly here to help the game feel fresh and more fun overall while also hoping to maybe help with some of the games balancing issues

the 5 perk idea its pretty easy , just allow both survivors and killers to now carry 5 perks , for the sake of balance as i know some killers will fear that survivor could pretty much have one more "second chance" perk now to carry around , make it that as their fith perk survivors can only carry a green perk

to help killers more with this change as i think they do need bigger help than survivors while survivors will be forced to only have a green perk as their fith perk and most of the time green perks are very gimmick or situational perks , killers on the other hand could take any perk as their fith perk regardless of the perk color , getting acces to more powerful perks overall as their fith one

of cours on the survivor side many perks will need their color changed PS : i say green perk but they could also just add a new color for it to be honest PSS : you can still make a full build only with green perks its just that the last/fith perk is forced to be green

The perks that i think should have their color switched/changed are

From green > purple

Iron will

Balanced landing

Diversion

Breakdown

Any means necessary

Those perks I think are overall too good to remain greens and possible fith perks

From purple > green

Aftercare

Boil over

Botany knowledge

Breakout

Buckle up

Dance with me

Deja vue

Detective's hunch

Distortion

Kindred

Lucky break

No mither

No one left behind

Open handed

Pharmacy

Poised

Sole survivor

Streetwise

This is not happening

Up the ante

Vigil

I think all of those perks are overall too weak or situational to remain purple and by becoming green might have a better chance at being taken for a build

PS : those are lists of the perks i think need color changing from what to what , its why many perks are not mentionned

I hope you guys liked and understood this post and will like my idea ^^