We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

PS4 "The farmer"League

Options
Martesa55
Martesa55 Member Posts: 208

So in this tournament there gonna be 2 teams. Team A and Team B. So I am going to need 7 players. Team A and B will choose one survivor to play as killer against the other team. Team A will choose a killer to play against team B and team B will choose a killer to play against team A.

Gameplay:

First team B will choose a survivor to play as killer. When the match ends we will add all the blood points of team's A survivors and we will keep team's B killer's.

After team A will choose one killer. In the end of the match we will add B killer's and survivors bloodpoints. The same with team A. The team with the most points wins.

WARNING: EVERY 5 MINUTES YOU WILL LOSE -3000 BLOOD POINTS. FOR EXAMPLE IF TEAM B ENDS IN 15 MINUTES THEY WILL LOSE 9000 POINTS.

EVERY RANK CAN JOIN

ADD ME ON PLAY STATION Martesa2007

IF YOU WANT TO JOIN ADD ME AND WRITE A MESSAGE TO LET ME KNOW THAT YOU WANT TO JOIN.

ASK ME WHATEVER YOU WANT IN THE COMMENTS

Comments