What killer do you hate the most to face against as a survivor?

2»

Comments

• Sluzzy
    Sluzzy Member Posts: 3,130
    1. Huntress - she's broken
    2. Freddy - he bores me to death, he's also too OP compared to the other killers
  • PrincessPoop
    PrincessPoop Member Posts: 919

Ebony+ Noed on an already strong killer. Its pretty much just a gg for the survivors.

• notsonew
    notsonew Member Posts: 269

because she counters your op loops, dead hard being useless? she catches you after you used DS? she actually counter all your bullshit op builds,

no wonder why you hate her, she say ######### you to your perks

• Rey_512
    Rey_512 Member Posts: 1,620

Freddy because he’s a braindead killer that requires no technical skill and offers great rewards.

Doctor kind of falls under the same umbrella, but I think his shocks take a LITTLE more skill than Freddy puddles.

Leatherface because usually they camp hooks.

• SoylentPixie
    SoylentPixie Member Posts: 1,192

Were you simply waiting in the starting blocks to be antagonistic, or did his post hurt you in some way? Pretty sure they just answered the question this post asked of them. The aggressive defence isn't necessary.

For me its Freddy. I agree he needed a change but i think they went too far out the other side. Even in KYF most tend to groan and just not have fun. But fun is a perspective thing so at the end of the day if people enjoy playing him, its a moot point. I just won't react with as much enthusiasm as i would when facing something like old nurse.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698

I personally don't run any meta perks. I hate Spirit because she sucks the fun out of chases and that's my personal opinion.

• Owlzey
    Owlzey Member Posts: 442

First place goes to Spirit. I find chases against her to be pretty boring due to the lack of interaction + I hate guessing games. I don't run iron will so the moment I become injured, I'm basically dead.

Ghostface - His power is broken asf. Gotta love it when you get exposed after staring into his soul.

Hag - I dislike crouching everywhere. I also hate it when teammates trigger traps at hooks (whether I am on the hook or I just saved someone and they bolt through the traps asking to be killed)

Deathslinger - I've faced too many of them recently (most likely cause he's still new) so I'm becoming bored of them. It's difficult to know when he's going to shoot.

• Taiga
    Taiga Member Posts: 368

Freddy.

• Ihatelife
    Ihatelife Member Posts: 5,069

Deathslinger

• HellDescent
    HellDescent Member Posts: 4,883

trapper

• Zephinism
    Zephinism Member Posts: 542

Freddy and Spirit.

If it's a Freddy with mori and jumprope I'll just kill myself on hook and have fun in the next game. Solo queue as survivor is like a minute tops, I don't need that agony after work.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

True af. It's annoying for both parties, but I doubt it'll ever get fixed without either completely ruining GF because he gets revealed at a glance every time or it becomes impossible to reveal him.

• Accullla
    Accullla Member Posts: 984

Which one, ghostface? He's not a bad killer, just slightly annoying to go against

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295

Plague. 90% of the time im the only one who doesnt cleanse.

Bubba because most feel like they face camp.

Billy because i suck at 360ing his chainsaw.

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

It's a toss-up between Pig and Leatherface.

Pig because RNG gods are NEVER with me and I spend so much time trying to get the dang trap off my head that I can't do anything else, and you've still got people popping gens and risking my life in solo queue (so okay, part of this reasoning is also solo queue). I feel like I've only ever de-pipped or safety-pipped against a pig.

Leatherface because of the players, honestly. I really wouldn't mind facing them if they didn't all facecamp with their saws revved.

• kate_best_girl
    kate_best_girl Member Posts: 2,184

Ghostface or deathslinger. Definitely the most ANNOYING killers to go against.

• Zarr0ch
    Zarr0ch Member Posts: 589

Really depends on the killer skill level. A pro deathslinger can ne annoying. As can a doctor. But a terrible doctor you can work around the screaming.

Spirit can be annoying (or bring good old Spine chill)

Legion is annoying how s/he can find you easily.

But it depends on the player I think

• Unicorn
    Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340

Pig.

They all play the same, tunnel tunnel tunnel.

• Orionbash
    Orionbash Member Posts: 765

Freddy. Any other killer is a joke in comparison. Why he hasn't been nerfed hard yet is beyond me.

• toukent
    toukent Member Posts: 88

None. They're all the same if you just pop all 5 gens in 4 minutes and run adrenaline with sprint burst. GEN SPEEDS ARE FINE.

• JetTheWaffleCat
    JetTheWaffleCat Member Posts: 284

Freddy all the way at this point. When I see the clocks on the lower left of the screen I already know it's gonna be a boring game. Spam snares around loops and bloodlust. No gens get done because of slowdown builds and Pop synergizing ridiculously well with his dream projection. His skill ceiling is far too low for how good of a killer he is.

I don't mind Spirit by herself but Spirits that run Stridor really urk me as well.

• StereoBlood5754
    StereoBlood5754 Member Posts: 1

Freddy. The games always seem to last an eternity and aren't really fun for anyone.

• Deadman316
    Deadman316 Member Posts: 578

Ghostface is 1 and Doctor is 1a. After that, it's Billy, Leathercamp and Spirit. I'm pretty ok with everyone else.

• ShadowReaper11
    ShadowReaper11 Member Posts: 56

Freddy - clown - ghost face

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

I hate ghost face and freddy I can never see them coming lel 😆

• TrialByFire476
    TrialByFire476 Member Posts: 100

I can't stand Doctor, Freddy, Billy, Leatherface, and Deathslinger. Whenever I go against them, the players are usually toxic.