Legion is

And forever will be my favorite killer. Despite his laughable mori and lore I still will always main legion as my killer. I was even dressed as him last halloween(with help of my gf). He may not be the strongest killer, but I enjoy full on sprinting after survivors and deep wounding them. If he gets a buff then thats cool but nonetheless I'll always pick him.

Also I even have a cool cosmetic idea for the contest. It kinda goes off lore a bit but I think it fits well. Just I suck at drawing so it will never come to be. Thanks for the read. Just sharing my thoughts. See ya out in the fog. Better bring sprint burst.

Comments

• MadArtillery
    MadArtillery Member Posts: 826

Sounds like me and pig. Sometimes someone just fits you and you can really enjoy them even if they aren't the strongest.

• Chaosbeing
    Chaosbeing Member Posts: 7

yeah man, Legion's amazing. Being weakest than guys like Trapper is a thing that gives Legion personality. Legion and Pig are weak, and that makes the diffrence between them and the others. And, Legion is very cool. I'll always consider myself a Legion main, even if i don't play them anymore.

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

I love Legion, especially when I surprise everybody with a 4k sometimes. 😍

• ZoneDymo
    ZoneDymo Member Posts: 1,946

Legion is very enjoyable

• PigMainClaudette
    PigMainClaudette Member Posts: 3,842

Legion is fun to play, especially at lower ranks when people can't loop you for days.

I feel you there. My brothers both keep trying to tell me that Ghostface is just a better Pig, but I do well enough with her and I love her to bits.