The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Should I keep playing this game?

MetroSlayer_DC
MetroSlayer_DC Member Posts: 16

This game is BAD, it's all about killers and only about killers. Why should I keep playing if everything is nerffed against survivors and there's no guarantee that I'll escape from the get go cause everything works against survivors. I would love to heard what y'all have to say.

Comments

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

First of all the game is not killer sided, in fact it's quite the opposite, the game is survivor sided, although not by much. Survivors have had one recent nerf to infinites, a minor nerf to gen speeds and a nerf to add ons.

Besides those three nerfs, there hadn't been a survivor nerf in a long time. None if these nerfs are major either (well maybe infinites but every survivor admits they were broken).

Stay if you have fun. That's my motto to a game.

• gamemaster1
    gamemaster1 Member Posts: 64

One word: " Yes. "

• Pigforever
    Pigforever Member Posts: 72

Try killer out for awhile. I play about 50/50 killer/survivor to keep things interesting

• MetroSlayer_DC
    MetroSlayer_DC Member Posts: 16

@CheersTC

Really your gonna say this game ain't side with the killer? Really?

Ok no maybe not nerffed survivors but they did somerhing to buff the killers now it's nearly impossible to escape.

Would love to conversate about this more.

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

The only buffs they've given to killers in a long time is removing infinites and reducing the size in some maps. Before that there were minor killer perk buffs, with a handful of killer nerfs.

• Awkward_Fiend
    Awkward_Fiend Member Posts: 687

The game is survivor sided against 3/4 man SWF, if you're talking about Soloqueue then it's only slightly killer favored.