BT fix please!

Options
Yrakaz4
Yrakaz4 Member Posts: 75

Why doesn't Borrowed Time work against Myers?

Teammate and i were going against a scrached mirror Myers with Ebony Mori and NOED. Honestly that combo is way too strong as it is, but then for borrowed time not to work when he's right in your face just ruins the experience. Please make it to where it can work so we don't have no hope.

Comments

• Yrakaz4
    Options

I get that he doesn't have a terror radius. This just goes to the point that borrowed time is not a counter to face camping. Its useless against pig, ghost face, wraith, Myers. That's almost half the killers. Then there's insidious for the others. So if yall want to complain about BT being too hard to go agaist, just "GIT GUD" as you all say. Oh wait, you don't have to get good. Just pick from one of the killers I've mentioned!

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

Uh....

Ghostface can be broken out of stealth.

Pig only loses her TR if she crouches.

Wraith only loses his TR if he is invisible.

Myers is all about having a low/no TR....that's pretty much his thing.

It sounds like you either need to learn how to coax "facecampers" out of stealth before a save or learn when its safe/unsafe to unhook a teammate. All things that will come with practice as you play more.

• Yrakaz4
    Options

Yeah revealibg ghost face comes with a price, the pig gets a sprint coming out of stealth mode, as does the wraith. I get these are stealth killers and any could be with insidious. I just hate how killer mains always complain about BT being too strong when half the time it doesnt even work.

• Yrakaz4
    Options

Exactly. This has been an everlastic topic of how camping is too strong since even though it's 4 v 1 every single one of those 4 are crucial to progress. If one is camped, you've nearly lost especially as they slow gens more. Ive recently tried " just work on gens if they camp" and we are still lucky if one gets out. Especially if the camped survivor just suicides in second phase. Why should i be punished because the killer can't HUNT like they are encouraged to do and because teammates afk becaise of another camper?

So the other option was BT. But that barely works either.

• Kebek
    Kebek Member Posts: 3,676
    Options

Maybe go and read the description on how does BT actually work.

• theArashi
    theArashi Member Posts: 998
    Options

Myers doesn't have a TR in his T1 phase when he can be looped endlessly around any obstacle as his speed is too low to ever catch up and he can't get bloodlust nor has a tangible lunge.

What exactly is Op here?

• Yrakaz4
    Options

Buddy, if you read the comments , ive already known how it works. That's why it says to FIX BT. To CHANGE it. And thats why I've brought up all the other killers without TR.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

well you see you 4 are a team and with being a team means you take the good and the bad your teammates cause in football a touchdown can get called back because 1 person held or lined up wrong or a play can get blown up because i person missed an assignment the other plays can't go hey why should his mistake hurt us no they have to live with it in the army if one person screws up people die in business one employee can cost a company millions the same has to hold true for dbd you reap the rewards for good teammates that can loop a killer for 4 gens or get flashlight saves or sabos so you have to deal with the potatoes to

• EnderloganYT
    EnderloganYT Member Posts: 621
    Options

Or, and i'm just spitballing here, once you find out it's a camper, work on gens and leave. if borrowed worked without a TR it be easily exploitable and would allow you to give the other person 15 seconds of invulnerability in EVERY SITUATION and would no longer be about camping. the problem with current BT is that someone could get unhooked directly after being hooked with NO CONSEQUENCE. all the perk needs is a timer of 10-15 seconds before they can gain the effects of borrowed time.

• Yrakaz4
    Options

If this is true then no longer should killers complain about SWF. In football they have secret plays that the team doesn't know, in business companies compete to have the best product and keep it confidential, in war each side has tactics and specific plans towards victory.

Unfortunately in soolo que you just have to realize you are likely to lose. Got it.

• SquirrelKnight
    SquirrelKnight Member Posts: 951
    Options

Ugh solo is not as bad as people make it out to be, just stop making yourself a target, dont wear you Mastery 3 shiny cosmetics, sometimes sneak and hide to avoid the killer, dont run in and unhook in the killers face. Finally, if you do see someone being camped, Distraction perk, spam fast vault through a window, run towards him and bait him to leave, if he still doesnt then yeah go do gens. But a lot of what people call "facecamping" seems to be being anywhere near the hook, if you are talking literally glued to the survivors face then yeah that blows but honestly, I use survivors as bait because altruism is a thing.

• elvangulley
    elvangulley Member Posts: 569
    Options

well you do have basic strategies that all survivors should know solo or not 4 people to do 5 gen so 1 person being chased lets the other 3 to do gens if killer is camping do the free gens and get out dont attempt to save when killer is camping dont spend the entire match hiding or stealthing around the map dont be in the corner selfcaring simple basic stuff that requires no comms you dont need comms to win in this game just basic game knowledge

• MegaWaffle
    MegaWaffle Member Posts: 4,172
    Options

I think you quoted the wrong person....I never said anything was OP.

• Viceus
    Viceus Member Posts: 145
    Options

that't why run DS.... at least prevent one time getting tunnel by killer..... DS more powerful than borrow time..

Borrow time doesn't work with certain killer.... Myers Mirror, GF & Pig crouch , Freddy.... which only work to killer with terror radius....

DS work on no terror radius killer... and also prevent getting tunneled 60 second once after unhook...

TC :[ That why I proposed perk more like DS...if killer tunnel someone gen repair increase or something.... because killer tunnel and slug already common in this game and only can be prevented ONE TIME ( DS for tunnel and Unbreakable for slug ... All that 2 perk is ONE time use )... ]

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899
    Options

No, borrowed time should be based on thr distance the killer is from the hook, it makes absolutely no sense that some killers are buffed because of terror radius nonsense. Everyone loves a wraith that goes around the corner and stops moving then comes out to get the freshly unhooked like an ass and not even bt helps. Brilliant games and brilliant counterplay sure to follow. It's stupid