Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

2 killers are OP confirmed

nan1234
nan1234 Member Posts: 131

We need to nerf killers asap. This game is too killer-oriented and I want my money back. Can’t believe those devs.

(DbD mobile has absolutely no bugs and it’s a perfect game by all means)

Comments

• Exiled1990
    Exiled1990 Member Posts: 18

I don't know man, they combined Huntress and Legion into one package and he's not the greatest killer around.

• badaB00M3R
    badaB00M3R Member Posts: 80
    edited April 2020

FYI: DbD mobile sucks because my controller is my screen and I can't see the screen with my man-hands in the way.

That having been said... I can't imagine having 2 killers is on purpose. I main killer and I would wouldn't want a partner. It doesn't make sense with the lore or the inspiration for this game.

Also, of course it's OP. You're just standing there taking screenshots. Everyone will seem OP if you're just standing there taking screenshots. 😘

What they need to consider is a "just for fun" battle royale mode. I could see multiple killers on purpose in that scenario and I would play it. I'd probably give them more money too because that would be different and interesting. I'm going to go suggest it. Thanks for the inspiration.