New satisfaction survey excludes the shape

So for some reason, questions where you get to pick the killer from a list (e.g. what killers would you like to see more cosmetics on) exclude the shape on the list for the latest DBD survey.

Is this a bug or confirmation the Shape is dead?

Comments

• Traslogan
    Traslogan Member Posts: 283

Hm, shame I guess.

I wonder if that's why we don't even see mild fixes for the shape, e.g. how he gains deviousness slower than every other killer basically (Shape gets like 300 points each time he hits EW3, which is upto like 4 times a game max and then he can't stalk anymore, whilst a trapper would get like 1000 points per trap you trigger, or a clown gets 150 points each and every time he hits you with a bottle and that actually keeps producing more points if you don't leave the gas)

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,766

Nah balancing is allowed to happen shown through the freddy rework and the many, many, many nerf to pig. Buff pig.

What I think is the issue here is the devs look at stats and see kill rate and bam he's fine. Combine that with nobody on the forum complaining about him and then nothing gets done until he gets revised from the devs' own free will.

I'm not a developer though so take that with a mountain of salt.

• DaGreenBolt
    DaGreenBolt Member Posts: 453

They are trying to prevent us from getting access to Shirtless Myer, but that won't stop us.

Rise up Micheal Mains, and fight to claim our rightful comestics

• Traslogan
    Traslogan Member Posts: 283
    edited April 2020

I just want to be able to gain good deviousness points without literally maxing out all 4 stalking options and getting no-one-escapes.

ngl though shape does need a rework, so out-dated now.

Also Burger King Myers needs to be a real cosmetic and you know it.