If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The Broken

Options
Fartnuggetpooper
Fartnuggetpooper Member Posts: 98

Hell was not what we believed it was, the fire and brimstone his holiness the pope spoke of was no where to be found, not but a blinding fog amongst a endless woods i find my self in. Alone eternally i roam this hellish scape with not memory's of the place i once called home to accompany me, they bring me comfort when devil sends his demonic slaves to trick and torture me.

My lord, it was not long after our great crusade to reclaim your holy land before the devil enacted his revenge on me, i remember when we took back Jerusalem the sun was bright and the day beautiful, it was a long journey home, the sea's were still and the wind favourable. i thank you my lord for giving me and my fellow crusaders a swift journey back to the Isle of Britannia.

It had been years since i last saw my beloved and yet she had not age a day, her beauty only match by her loving heart, and my daughter whom bore her mothers eyes had grown into a young lady. I thank you my lord for this gift, a chance to be with my family once more. Alas it wasn't long until the devil enacted his vicious revenge.

my morning hunt had me trailing through the thick fog, My prey was a colossus black stag, it stood the height of a man and could feed us for weeks, i spotted it early in the hunt, chasing it into the fogged woods, a trap i should of seen coming, it felt like weeks in there alone, every tree the exact same, an eternal maze to wander, the devil had claimed me into his realm.

There was a time were i felt like i had found my way home, my village stood before me as the fog cleared, i had almost given up hope at the time my wife and child welcoming me with open arms, smiling asking where i had been, i embraced them with tears in my eyes... and a black tendril to the back, i cry in pain as my daughters face begins the break apart into what seemed to be a hundred of thick spider legs pulling back her skin, her arm transforming into a hideous black spike piercing my lower abdomen. their eyes turned hollow with a faint dark burning glow. i had not escaped,

it took me every ounce of my strength of push away my daughter, even more so to plunge my sword into her chest, the foul beast that imitated her form cackled back at me as black blood dropped from its mouth, i had to slay ever member of the village, the devil had come to torture me, to break my mind and betray you my lord. after burning down my home the devil himself came for me, its face made of thousands of arachnid legs, its teeth twitching against the burning glow of the inside of its mouth its eyes piercing, its body blocked out the sky as its wicked gaze landed upon me. wicked barbed lashes spewed forth from its chest, raising my sword i fended my self the best i could,

A few wrapped around my arm and started to burrow beneath my skin, i could feel it starting dig deep into my bones as i cut my self loose, the beast laughed at my suffering, its tendrils laying limp in my now disfigured arm. it wasn't i began your prey that the devil's cruel torture stopped, your light as you struck the beast was warm, hope had once again rejuvenated me. you gave me a home once more, this holy church i will watch over for as long as i can, and i will uphold the mission you gave me, "let not a single fiend past these gates", Over time i learned to use the beast vile tendrils, using them to lash out and flay the fiends the devil sends our way, he believes that disguising them as mortal men and women will fool me again, the seek to start up the foul machines that spew black smoke into the sky, but fear not, i will guard these gates, i will stand my ground and none shall pass, i will never surrender to this beast, I WILL SEND THESE FIENDS TO THERE INFERNAL MASTER, and i will never be broken.