Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

Why is everyone playing today...awful

A bit rant-y but it feels like every game today with the rift has been full of people who have no business being red rank, and shows the symptoms of having Battlepass progress to be tied to challenges.

Seriously, another reason why knowing ranks would be nice, but QOL isn't a thing here.

I went from Rank 1 to Rank 3 from all the games lost due to incompetent teams and I can't even safety anymore lmao please end this horrible implementation

Comments

• Heartbound
    Heartbound Member Posts: 3,255

We return for the rift.

I'm kind of surprised, my ranks brown now since I've been out of the loop for like a month or two. Not only am I getting red ranks, I'm sacrificing them consistently too. I guess when they changed the maps they messed with a lot of people's muscle memory so everyone's like aaaa there's a big guy in a scary mask bearing down on me what do I do where do I go oh no I'm dead.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

play killer and rely on yourself then

• WRussoW
    WRussoW Member Posts: 715

I have people who try to heal me after I use For the People, like, for real. They refuse to fix a gen and stand there teabbaging because healing>repairing I guess.

• UseTheValve
    UseTheValve Member Posts: 350

Sorry mate gotta destroy 15 funny bones, you do the gen, I'll owe you one.