We are investigating an issue in the game that causes strobing/flashing lights, and are focused on fixing it as soon as possible. Some players may be impacted by this issue and experience discomfort from it, so we recommend taking proper precautions.

And until we fix this issue, we recommend that players with photosensitivity, or who have an epileptic condition or have had seizures of any kind consult their physician before playing.

Dead By Daylight PS4 Tournament (May 26’th)

Options
RevivedBeast184
RevivedBeast184 Member Posts: 24

I would like to do a tournament on the PS4. Here is what I was thinking if anybody is interested...

General Rules

2 teams of 4 players will play 2 matches. The first one has team 1 playing as survivor while 1 member of team 2 plays as killer. Game 2 will have the opposite, 1 member of team 1 plays as killer, while all 4 members of team 2 play as survivor. Whoever has the most Bloodpoints wins.  Killer’s Bloodpoints will be subtracted from the opposing team’s final score. You may not exploit glitches. You are not required to use a mic to speak to your team, but recommended for better communication. All perks that increase BloodPoints will be banned (full list at bottom) DCing before a generator or first hook has been made will result in a replay. DCing multiple times will result in you getting kicked out. Your team may find a substitute. If not, they will be forced to play without an extra player the rest of the way. (The way that’ll work is I’ll join their team, DC to count as that team member while still acting as if the same objectives were there like a teammate dc at the beginning of the match) There is no prize. This is just for fun. Any rude messages or inappropriate images/videos sent to players will result in an immediate ban. This will most likely be on YouTube, but only your gamertags will be shared. Items, add-ons, and offerings will be banned. Also, you are allowed to pick people to join your team (example: you want you and your friend to be on the same team) the rest of the slots will be randomly filled with players who don’t care for a specific person. 

Killer Rules:

No face camping 

No exploiting glitches 

No using bannable perks 

Tunneling is acceptable 

How facecamping works: When standing within (roughly) 8 meters of the hooked survivor for more than 6 seconds. That is considered a face camp. Facecamping will result in a 5000 Bloodpoint penalty each time you do so. Facecamping rule is not applied once the last gen is done. 

Survivor Rules:

No sandbagging

No butt dancing

No GGEz (that’s just rude)

No refusing to do objectives (example: everybody Urban Evading) not doing gens within the first 5 minutes of the match will result in a 5000k point deduction to the total. 

Sandbagging is when you body block a survivor forcing them to get hit by the killer. 

Banned Perks-

Survivor:

No One Left Behind

Prove Thyself

We’re Going To Live Forever

Killer:

Barbecue & Chili

Beast Of Prey

Distressing

Hex: Thrill Of The Hunt

Maps That Will Be Used In Each Round

(This is assuming there are 4 teams. More will be added if more people join)

Round 1: Fractured Cowshed- Coldwind Farms

Finals: Coal Tower- MacMillan Estate

If there is anything I missed please feel free to message me. I would be happy to see the feedback. If you would like to join the tournament, message me here or, if you’re uncomfortable giving out that information on this website, message me on PlayStation. My name is RevivedBeast184. P.S. No red ping is allowed (yellow and green is fine though)

Comments