How do you feel about new update

Idk if anyone already made a post about this but I was curious on how people felt about the update. I'm a killer main and I'm fine with it I Also play a little survivor and feel like it was alright but I hear a lot of negative things about it. I wanted to ask you all what y'all opinion on it?

Comments

• yikers
    yikers Member Posts: 94

Honestly, this update was just another crappy one in a long line recently. Of course you as a killer would be happy with smaller maps and even less pallets, with gens tucked nicely together (seen 4 in one corner) but tbh this has been one of the bad ones.

Now either survivors truly "gen rush" a game or they die. There is not enough pallets or space in most maps to do other things, making games even quicker to win or lose.

Just terrible game design all around.

• ClickyClicky
    ClickyClicky Member Posts: 3,536

Legion/10

• joker7997
    joker7997 Member Posts: 899

Its a good update

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

Well vaulting feels way smoother as a survivor. Find myself getting hit way less when vaulting. Dead zone issue, i believe the devs are already busy looking into it. Some of the maps are very noticable smaller and feels less one sided to play on and feels more balance, like the game could go one way or the other. Depending on what the players do.

• Rivyn
    Rivyn Member Posts: 3,022

That I have to relearn the maps.

Had Temple of Purgation last night. Man, was that trippy. Not sure where survivors are saying there are dead zones, because that map now has pallets at every possible point.

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

I'm getting stuck on ######### lol

• The_Bootie_Gorgon
    The_Bootie_Gorgon Member Posts: 2,340

It seems like the window vaulting is better now. As killer, i'm having to readjust my timing on window lunges.

• BunnyTheHutt
    BunnyTheHutt Member Posts: 1,773

Agreed, and I play killer mostly. This update is another buggy joke. Billy, Wraith, and Huntress are bugged in different ways, Smaller maps means survivors just gen rush even harder then before, there's no in between with survivors anymore, they either die at 5 gens or live. Every game has a hook trade for a gen, rarely does this not happen anymore. And the best part is that the gen "nerfs" are completely pointless since perks got buffed too compensate for the nerfs, making it literally pointless. BHVR has ######### the community once again.

• DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127

Been really enjoying this update.

I saw a couple of bugs but nothing that made me stop playing.

• Thatsmartguy
    Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188

That's what I was thinking playing into a couple of matches it really all depends on what u do and where u go for a loop or as killer depends on how much pressure u apply or how quick u can end chase.

• Thatsmartguy
    Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188

I see what u mean but some maps did need to be a little smaller idk about the whole pallet situation that's going on but u don't need 20 or so pallets on a map (idk how many pallets it was before or now I just thought of a random number) but I feel like this update was ok as killer and survivor I just have to update how I loop and as killer figure my best strategy for a game and see what the survivors do. I haven't noticed gens be closer anything like 4 in a corner what map was that on?

• undeadcookie
    undeadcookie Member Posts: 198

Aside from the bugs, probably my favorite of the most recent patches.

I love that Thompson House isn't the size of a small country now