Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

it's that time again

I'm taking a break. As long as i can. Don't get me wrong i love this game but there are way too many issues in the game right now for it to be fun. I'll still check the forums and everything and see what the patches are like but just not playing it. I had one break so far and it was honestly the best thing to do. I'd recommend it to everyone and try it at least once. Try other multiplayer games and maybe you'll find a better replacement cause believe me when i say this game can be very unhealthy. So please try to take a break and when you come back (if you ever do) there will be so many new things to pique your interests. If by some miracle the devs make some sort of saving grace for this game i'll come back. But yeah i've broken about 3 controllers because of this game and not because of the players but the amount of unfairness in this game. Please try it.

Comments

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,614

Yeah, i did have a break before in early 2017 because i played way too much, got a hard burnout.

Now i play regularly, and i haven't had a break since.

Didn't break anything though...

• Cheers
    Cheers Member Posts: 3,426

Like @Boss , I had a long break from mid 2018 to early 2019, came back and haven't regretted it once.

Going to be honest, breaking things is on you. I've never even thrown my controller while playing...

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Yeah, take a break and chill. I took one for around 6 months I think, and it really cleared my mind. Now that I've came back I'm back to enjoying the game, even if I am ridiculously bad compared to before.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

I know dbd can be frustrating, but is it seriously rage-inducing enough to cause someone to break things? Would also like to point out that it's pretty weird to complain when the game is the most balanced it's been since release...

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704
    edited May 2020

this new update is riddled with issue and bugs bhvr will probably not gonna adress soon..

• BlueFirebilly
    BlueFirebilly Member Posts: 257

The game has always been tedious for me, I took a long 4 month break brim the legion to just after the plague and the game became awesome again, but I do need to take the occasional 1 week break every few months