“GGEZ lmao” What’s your response?

xCarrie
xCarrie Member Posts: 982

This goes for either killer or survivor.

Comments

• josh6_66
    josh6_66 Member Posts: 23

gg, nothing else

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

I've changed up my privacy settings to disallow random players from messaging me, got tired of all the toxic messages I got from killers and survivors. ^^

Got called a sweatbag for not getting downed when the GF exposed me and I got put on a "revenge list" by a salty survivor because I killed him. :/

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,178

I don't

If they need to mock a stranger in order to have fun, that's on them, not on me. I delete it and move on with my life.

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873

Survivor, gg.

Killer, gg.

I don't really care if they deserved it tbh.

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

gg and "Leave"

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

The fact that they type that shows more about their character than anything. If they want to make themselves look stupid then be my guest.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

gg

• Flatskull
    Flatskull Member Posts: 332

I get this most of the time funny enough from people who lost but tend to had one silver lining.

Like...I hooked them once but they still died and I still got brutal or more.

It's like seeing someone throw their yugioh deck half in the game and then EZ'ing me because they denied me a few more turns even when I was stomping them. It's mental.

• cheetocultleader
    cheetocultleader Member Posts: 1,259

I rarely say anything but if we had eye roll emojis, that'd be my go to.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Even if they escape i say gg ez u died to confuse them

• Katzengott
    Katzengott Member Posts: 1,210

Silence. If i have the feeling of SWFs i just reply with "easy mode".

• CornHub
    CornHub Member Posts: 1,864

Nothing since I play on the Switch.

• johnmwarner
    johnmwarner Member Posts: 3,793

GG ez is just sad, like the old saying goes “act like you’ve been there before.” If you need that sort of self affirmation or tone little someone else after a game you must not have must in your real life

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,769

I either say "gg" back and leave or if I say gg and they say ggez after I just respond with "ok" and leave.

That or I check their profile and if they're Russian I say "lmao no surprises"

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,904

Just say gg or ignore it. People who make comments like that are trying to provoke an angry reaction. Don't give it to them.

• obamagaming99
    obamagaming99 Member Posts: 216

try to ignore simple as. Although it's hard that's probably the best thing to do imo

• luka2211
    luka2211 Member Posts: 1,433

I just say "wrap it up mate" or i say ok,and leave.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

GG

• oxygen
    oxygen Member Posts: 3,311

Nothing, there's very little if anything to be gained from responding in the first place.

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117

Is this on PS4? I did exact same thing and this person went out of their way to send me a friend request. And put a really toxic message that was sent with it. 🙄

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243

Love > Toxicity

"I love you 😍"

"Aww, GGEZ back to you 😍"

"Adorable! ❤"

"You forgot PZ after GGEZ, I'm not satisfied! 😕"

If they continue to be salty, I keep loving on them until they give up because I don't give them the reaction they want! I also report them to Microsoft if they break any Guidelines! 😅

• MB666
    MB666 Member Posts: 968

personally i just ignore this toxic messages , if i won or lost i just don't say anything unless something was funny or if i was doing some challenge , achievement etc ....dont judge me XD

• Mister_xD
    Mister_xD Member Posts: 7,669

i usually ignore it tbh

• Okapi
    Okapi Member Posts: 839
    edited May 2020

One time I responded with: "Why yes I sucked in that match. But in the end it was just a game." The toxic Dwight was annoyed by my response. He kept trying to bait me into anger but I kept my cool.

Eventually he typed "WOW. You really are not angry?" I replied with " Yep, but why are you?" His response will always stick with me. It was so eye-opening.

He said: "It's what I have to do. I'm a survivor main."

Made me chuckle. DBD can be so silly sometimes.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Same. When somebody calls me trash I send them the golden trash meme and agree with them.

• MrPeterPFL
    MrPeterPFL Member Posts: 636

Like your mom O:

• LALYTHIA
    LALYTHIA Member Posts: 1,656

I tend to just agree with them, in my own unique way.

When playing Killer, I usually only get this response when I'm playing "no kill killer" and I purposely let the survivors go after 2-hooking them all. My typical response is, "I hope so, if you manage to die with a Killer who is trying their best NOT to kill you, that would be awkward."

When playing Survivor, this usually comes from a camp and/or tunnel killer. Especially if I had idiot teammates who fed him, so he 4k'd. My typical response is, "You are right. Your job is easy when you choose a play style that requires absolutely no skill, combined with a couple of potato survivors."

LOL 🤷

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

I have, luckily, never gotten one of these messages. I've gotten a few GGs, but most people on PS4 don't seem to waste their time on me. HOWEVER, I was fully expecting some tonight because even though I was completing my rift challenges, I was still playing like garbage and getting teabagged by red ranks (I'm rank 17 killer for context). I was ready for them, but didn't get any. But if I had? My response would have been "I'm drunk lol bye."

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151

Already deactivated my chat I hate seeing this as killer.

• pizzamess11
    pizzamess11 Member Posts: 149

Just leave without commenting or just gg.

• C3Tooth
    C3Tooth Member Posts: 8,266

As Trapper in the Game

Already had 2K, later I hook Meg since she was annoying with flash light. Got 3K.

Feng was dying on the ground, I pick her up go find the hatch because I already dominate them (1 Gen done). She kept wiggling, and stunned me when I got near the hatch, process to flash light blind then escape.

Feng: ggez

This is why I dont give hatch anymore

• rottmeister
    rottmeister Member Posts: 316

Yes it is. I even blocked off my friend requests for it because afaik you can't report messages from friend requests.

I don't get it, people will do whatever is necessary to make you feel bad :/

• Kate_Main_01
    Kate_Main_01 Member Posts: 504

If I go to do that and I have 'ggez lmao' I just delete it and move on. There is no point in engaging with someone who is going to try to offend people or who need that kind of internet ego boost to feel good about themselves. Also I think the idea of someone staring at their inbox waiting for a reply instead of getting into a new game right away is kind of comical.

I do really like the suggestion in an earlier post about being overly kind and lovey back to them! 🤣

I send a kind message to almost every Killer I go against. They had to have face camped and hook slashed or brought an ebony mori for me to just not say anything. Otherwise I say, "Thanks for a good game!" or "Nice game, thank you!" to try to lift spirits. These kinds of messages are the ones worth sending!

• SaltedSnow
    SaltedSnow Member Posts: 309

The last person to ggez me was the final member of a 4-man who killed themselves trying to save their one friend from insidious bubba lmao.

They went full tryhard OoO, every second chance perks etc. They deserved it.

• bubba_is_bubba
    bubba_is_bubba Member Posts: 171

Silly statement GGEZ.

I always say GG playing surv or killer.

I say GGWP if i'm playing as Killer and i kill only 2

I say GGWP, ROFL Nice Domination if i play as surv and he kill all of us.

No.... Domination is not the Pantera Cover ^..^

• Dzeikor
    Dzeikor Member Posts: 704

usually no response not even worth responding back to this kind of players honestly

• MojoTheFabulous
    MojoTheFabulous Member Posts: 2,015

I'll typically head to the bathroom and cry for about 20 minutes.

• TheRockstarKnight
    TheRockstarKnight Member Posts: 2,171

It depends on the circumstances of the toxic message.

Usually no response or nonsense though.

• Fog_King
    Fog_King Member Posts: 688

If someone sends me a message like that, I don't say anything. They don't even deserve an answer.

• MrDardon
    MrDardon Member Posts: 3,939

Some people tend to write "dude, you're so bad" after they died.

I then love writing: "Good then, you just lost against someone who is worse than you, which makes you worse".

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Most times i get those messages after killer matches on ormond. I just say "Yeah it is easy.".

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

Most times i get those messages after killer matches on ormond. I just say "Yeah it is easy.".

• DBD78
    DBD78 Member Posts: 3,455

On Xbox just turn messages off and enjoy the game.

• slimeslime
    slimeslime Member Posts: 41

nothing, I click continue and move onto the next match, you are not obligated to play that postgame chat game with those people