If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Metal cover of DBD theme

Options

Hey so I do the recording for my own original metal band, and decided to record my own metal version of the theme from our favorite game. There's some acoustic guitar for the survivor part and what I like to call "The March of the Huntress" at the end for all you Huntress mains out there. Hope you enjoy it! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlgiFFt6Fg0

Comments

• FinLadd
    FinLadd Member Posts: 190
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Midi drums?they Do not sound normal but this is still awesome\m/
  • Facefullofleather
    Facefullofleather Member Posts: 17
    Options

Yeah I don't have the equipment to record drums so I programmed them in. Thanks though glad you like it!

• FinLadd
    edited August 2018
    Options

Yeah I don't have the equipment to record drums so I programmed them in. Thanks though glad you like it!

Im a drummer in extreme death metal band myself so i noticed... as soon as i saw the title "metal cover" i was hyped.. Lol
  • Facefullofleather
    Options
    Oh cool. What's your band called? Got any recordings I could check out? 
  • xmenfanatic
    xmenfanatic Member Posts: 816
    Options

Duuuuuuuude, your music is rad! Great job here :D

• FinLadd
    Options
    Licuation: Torment of the morgue... It is only four song EP ... you can find it on youtube or spotify.
  • White_Owl
    White_Owl Member Posts: 3,785
    Options

Interesting take on the theme, nice job :)

@Facefullofleather said:

I suggest you to find some drum VST to get a better sound. I use EZDrummer 2 but I know of Addicting Drums 2 which is cool too. And you don't necessarily need to pay, if you know what I mean.

• Facefullofleather
    Options
    Yeah I got you haha. If you like this check out my band Lucid Anomaly. It's my project with a real drummer and although we used an electronic drum kit it sounds more natural. thanks guys! https://youtu.be/lzvTCwr8vF0
  • Facefullofleather
    Options
    FinLadd said:
    Licuation: Torment of the morgue... It is only four song EP ... you can find it on youtube or spotify.
    Cool stuff! Gave you guys a like and a sub! 
  • swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

Great cover

• ditchwitch
    ditchwitch Member Posts: 3
    Options

Damn when that electric guitar comes in at 1:08, sick chords