If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Off the top of my head perk changes.

Options

Beast Of Prey: Each stage of Blood lust triggers 1/2/3 seconds sooner. This effect can only trigger every 120 seconds.
Enduring: At rank 3 it will now cause any pallet that stuns you to instantly break.
Fire Up: Same but all numbers are 3 higher
Monstrous Shrine: Same but also selects 2/3/4 random hooks on the field
Unnerving Presence: Reduces great bar as well.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Enduring would be broken with that buff.
    Beast of prey buff could be decent, but bloodlust isn't a great mecanic already. Promiting it doesn't sound all that great.
    Fire up could use a buff indeed.
    Monstrous Shrine : Meh, would favor camping quite a lot.
    Unnerving Presence : Wouldn't be too bad of a change actually.

• FoxWolfFrostFire
    FoxWolfFrostFire Member Posts: 197
    Options
    Runiver said:

Beast of prey buff could be decent, but bloodlust isn't a great mecanic already. Promiting it doesn't sound all that great.

Pallets are o.o right now against the killer it is a fair change
    Bloodlust is the ONLY way the counter sprint burst so what else do you suggest. Like why is it bad?
    And I feel shrine would reduce camping
  • Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited May 2018
    Options

@FoxWolfFrostFire said:
    Runiver said:

Bloodlust is the ONLY way the counter sprint burst so what else do you suggest. Like why is it bad?

Pallets are strong, for sure. But ENduring destroying pallets at all time would simply be broken and make them nearly useless.
    I don't see how Bloodlust and SPrint burst are related. Bloodlust charges up over the time. Sprint burst gives a huge headstart.
    Sprint burst is, indeed, very strong, but Bloodlust isn't its answer.
    The purpose of bloodlust is to force people to use STRONG PALLETS if they do not want to get hit in a chase.
    And I don't see how reducing the hooking duration would reduce camping. It will do the opposite, since the person will die faster on the hook, you wouldn't want to leave and take the risk for the person to get unhooked.

• FoxWolfFrostFire
    FoxWolfFrostFire Member Posts: 197
    Options
    Runiver said:

@FoxWolfFrostFire said:
    Runiver said:

Pallets are strong, for sure. But ENduring destroying pallets at all time would simply be broken and make them nearly useless.
    I don't see how Bloodlust and SPrint burst are related. Bloodlust charges up over the time. Sprint burst gives a huge headstart.
    Sprint burst is, indeed, very strong, but Bloodlust isn't its answer.
    The purpose of bloodlust is to force people to use STRONG PALLETS if they do not want to get hit in a chase.
    And I don't see how reducing the hooking duration would reduce camping. It will do the opposite, since the person will die faster on the hook, you wouldn't want to leave and take the risk for the person to get unhooked.

I said only pallets that stun the killer would break if it makes it any better we can move this to brutal strength but this IS a soild fix to looping so long as one gets it

And they are related because bloodlust is the only real means of ending a chase at any real useable time after sprint burst

And just speaking from my end if I got them on a special hook know 4% attempts ate more punished and the likely hood of phase 2 before save would let me feel more relaxed about leaving