I think..

The trap: its traps at the other end of the map, a huge waste of time!

Wraith: sound, because of that and the time to get out of invisibility what is the utility of being invisible..

Billy: nothing to say, but requires excellent mastery.

Nurse: disaster! Since the last patch, useless. Except with his plaid ... In front of the nerves, she could still compensate for the missed shots, but there she can not. I almost always play as a survivor and when I go through it, I see good players but a bad killer. It needs an update..

Huntress: nothing to say, even if you're looking for axes in a locker while chasing a survivor for stop a loop...

Freddy: nothing to say, this is mostly one of the best .. I would have preferred to be invisible to all the survivors and put the survivors to sleep manually.

Spirit: No! Its power does not last long enough to have a surprise effect. When I play the survivor, I don't seem to be afraid, because I know that the killer just doesn't have a big power durable.

Myers: A killer supposed to put pressure? Once all the survivors are tagged, it becomes harmless for a looping pro. worse than the nurse, because her power can be cut off!

Doctor: a bit of OP .. I imagine a lot will cry for a nerve, but the advantage is that it puts good pressure on him.

Deathslinger: it does not impress me because its power is easily breakable and its speed is worthy of a hunter .. obstacles are his enemies. Laughing out loud

Plague: his infection does not last long enough, but it is an "epidemic" ... lol

Hag: perfect

Cannibal (leatherface): Camping, camping and camping. Why is it no longer used today? Because tbag - salty - camp. It's fashionable, almost all killers are useless, the generator patch does not change anything, it was to be expected that many camp ...

Ghostface (cry): he's a quick and difficult killer. In movies, he moves everywhere without being seen, perhaps because he has no ray of terror ... he must be able to use his power instantly to be useful to something... The perk of the survivors (frisson) is like saying I'm there, but the killer must surprise no??..!!

Oni: I don't know. I don't like the character.

Legion: Useless, I can't appreciate it. A nice disign for Suzie, but that's it.

Clown: Bottles are not really useful, even for the loop it's easy. He'd need a buff, or an addition.

Pig: Trap bear useful at the end of the game to prevent a survivor from leaving the game too quickly, but 4 traps too easy to remove at the beginning of the game, and then (the perk thrill) and her stealth power does not help Amanda's situation. No surprise effect...

Demogorgon: Unnecessary gate, waiting time for its use too long, and perks... gate easy destroy

I play survivor 90%

Comments