Any good perk builds?

I am survivor rank 11 on PS4. I currently have all of David,Kate, and Dwight's perks. Any tips or combinations of perks I can put together to get to survivor 1.

Comments

• Brawler
    Brawler Member Posts: 333
    edited August 2018
    For your characters:
    Dead Hard - everyone should have at least one exhaustion perk. Sometimes Dead Hard can really save you. 
    Bond - some kind of alternative for Self Care, as you may just run to your teammates and let them heal you while you're injured. 
    Leader - increases the action speed of teammates around you. Useful while coop actions and while they heal you. 
    WGLF - for points, because.. Who doesn't like points?

You can replace something. I just recommend not using No Mither, Boil Over and Prove Thyself as they're rather low tier perks. Actually try also Leveling up other characters (Claudette for Self Care / Laurie for DS) or regularly purchase perks at Shrine. 
  • CrtKazz
    CrtKazz Member Posts: 214
    Agressive build- dead hard, boil over, kindred, bond. (You can help friends out and find others to heal you too if you lose aggro from the killer) 

Stealthish - Lightfoot, dance with me, resilience, windows of opportunity (you can lose killers with the lack of scratch marks and plan out your escapes. Also resilience helps you vault quicker while injured which is surprisingly a savior)

Team - bond, leader, kindred, prove thyself (focused on objectives and helping others)

Switch some stuff out and have fun with it. A lot of people hate boil over but I love it. It’s so funny to watch killers panic to find a hook in time
  • RSB
    RSB Member Posts: 2,258

@Denson381 said:
    I am survivor rank 11 on PS4. I currently have all of David,Kate, and Dwight's perks. Any tips or combinations of perks I can put together to get to survivor 1.

Lithe, Dance With Me, Urban Evasion, Iron Will/Self Care - a good stealth/juke build

• DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    -Dead Hard/Balanced Landing

-Self Care

-Alert/Technician/Lightweight

-Urban Immersion
  • NeonAlien
    NeonAlien Member Posts: 328
    edited August 2018

Edit: Forgot you can only use certain perks.

Dead hart
    Resilence
    Prove Thyself
    Bond

If you're solo and can't be certain about getting healed by team mates, this allows you to use injury to your advantage and have a bonus on action speed most of the time.

Post edited by NeonAlien on
  • Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144

I seemed to have found a pretty cool perk build involving No Mither. You'll need Sprint Burst tho. That said, Dead Hard can be a place holder in the mean time.

The Build:
    No Mither
    Resilience
    This Isn't Happening
    Sprint Burst (Or Dead Hard)

With this setup, you'll be very efficient at repairing gens. Just remember to play carefully so you don't die easily.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,897
    From your Dwight definitely use bond and leadership. Two awesome perks. 

If you can get urban evasion and self care as well then you have a solid build.