The Communities Closet

Unicorn
Unicorn Member Posts: 2,340
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Disclaimer: I am a girly girl in rl so that will be reflected on my cosmetic ideas. I'm also a Survivor Main but I do love playing Killer from time to time. My preferred Killers are listed here. I don't have ALL of the cosmetics for my favorites so I am working with what I have. I'm super biased with who I spoil cosmetic-wise. The Survivors listed with the most cosmetic ideas are the ones I play with the most. If your favorite Survivor/Killer is not listed below, I apologize. I'm very selective with who I play with.

Heyyyyy Guys!

I've been planning on doing this for a while. I finally decided to stop being lazy & pull out my DBD dolls to dress and snap screenshots of. Please feel free to post your cosmetic ideas here as well (Killer or Survivor) 💜. As I said above I have a very minimal selection of character's I play in DBD so I'm sure someone would love to come across outfit ideas for their favorites.

The characters listed below are the ones that will be listed in my closet tour. Anybody with a ⭐️ next to their name has a limited amount of outfit ideas because I don't play with them often. (This list will be edited along the way when more cosmetics are bought for other Survivors I haven't listed yet)

· Jake Park ⭐️

· Dwight Fairfield ⭐️

· Meg Thomas ⭐️

· Claudette Morel

· Nea Karlsson

· Feng Min

· Jane Romero

· Yui Kimura ⭐️

· Anna (The Huntress) ⭐️

· Rin (The Spirit) ⭐️

· David King ⭐️

(The list will be expand between 2-3 posts due to the terms of DBD Forums only allowing 20 images per post)

Lets open up the closet door:

Post edited by Unicorn on

Comments