If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Pallets

Options
Swiftblade131
Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

How do you all feel about the PTB pallets?

Post edited by Swiftblade131 on

Comments

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

I feel it is a step in the right direction for better balance, but sadly, it's only a single step of a 1000 mile journey.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

Its a good change.

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    Options

Definitely a good change.
    Don't revert or riot, I say.

• Nutty
    Nutty Member Posts: 13
    Options

the vacuums needed to go but think theyve gone a little to far with the combination of all the pallet nerfs like halfing the number of pallets reworking jungle gyms and changing the design of the pallets to have visual blocks. just seems too much to me, not sure about the rest of you.

• AlexAnarchy
    AlexAnarchy Member Posts: 685
    edited June 2018
    Options

@Nutty said:
    the vacuums needed to go but think theyve gone a little to far with the combination of all the pallet nerfs like halfing the number of pallets reworking jungle gyms and changing the design of the pallets to have visual blocks. just seems too much to me, not sure about the rest of you.

Nope, just fine as it is now, time for survivors to start remembering that pallets are not the only way to survive and git gud : P

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200
    Options

@Swiftblade131 said:
    How do you all feel about the PTB pallets?

Good start, but there are still too many pallets and they are too safe (they told us we would get mindgame pallets, where are those)