Is Dead Hard bugged on Xbox?

Hey guys!

Long time follower on here, first time poster.

Im a casual player who mains killer on Xbox One. I’m starting to play survivor more and I’m playing an older Tome that challenges you to complete dead hard one time. When I’m injured in a chase I get it to show on my screen that dead hard is available but it’s telling me to press A (which is also my run button). I’ve tried every single button while holding A to try and activate dead hard but nothing is working. Is this bugged on console or am I just an idiot (I realize I’m setting myself up here). Seriously though, any advice or info would be GREATLY appreciated.

Comments

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

Im ASSUMING since A is your run button you cant activate dead hard since your already holding down A to run. You'll probably need to change your run button to something else

• csandman1977
    csandman1977 Member Posts: 2,358

It worked for me last night. You do need to be running and timing is hard to get used to if killer is chasing you.

• Waffleyumboy
    Waffleyumboy Member Posts: 7,318

Why would you subject yourself to such torture? Just change your run button!

• Funcle1983
    Funcle1983 Member Posts: 78

Wow I’m an idiot!

i think I’m more mad I wasted my first post on such a dumb question haha! Too bad dead hard wouldn’t map to another button vs me having to remap my controller layout. Thanks everyone for your help, I’ll do better next time!