BLOODYPARTY STREAMER

Options

Anyone got any bloodyparty streamers they are willing to share with me. It would be much appreciated, I could give items in return too, thank you guys!

Comments

• Kamikaze_Rose
    Kamikaze_Rose Member Posts: 247
    Options

@BantuKianHolder said:
    Anyone got any bloodyparty streamers they are willing to share with me. It would be much appreciated, I could give items in return too, thank you guys!

With all due respect, I don't think you realize how this game works, do you? Although you do bring up an interesting point. It would be nice to see them implement some sort of trade system between survivors and killers, though many would likely abuse the system.

• BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30
    Options

@Kamikaze_Rose said:

@BantuKianHolder said:

With all due respect, I don't think you realize how this game works, do you? Although you do bring up an interesting point. It would be nice to see them implement some sort of trade system between survivors and killers, though many would likely abuse the system.

I just want to invite someone into a game and they put on a Bloody Party Streamer, please don't tell me you thought I was talking about me trading items for offerings xD

• Anzi130
    Anzi130 Member Posts: 51
    Options

@Kamikaze_Rose said:

@BantuKianHolder said:

I just want to invite someone into a game and they put on a Bloody Party Streamer, please don't tell me you thought I was talking about me trading items for offerings xD

I actually also thought you meant switching items/offerings 😅
  • PinkEricka
    PinkEricka Member Posts: 1,042
    Options
    platform? :)
  • BantuKianHolder
    BantuKianHolder Member Posts: 30
    Options

@PinkEricka said:
    platform? :)

pc mate