The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Carrie White Fan Chapter: The BloodBath To Hell

SkyxUgly
SkyxUgly Member Posts: 4
edited June 2020 in Creations

Carrie: The Witch

M1 Hit: Floating knifes around Carrie

Telekinetic Rage: Telekinetic Rage is one of Carrie’s powers. Telekinetic Rage is used when survivors in Carrie's view are vaulting a pallet or a window, and Carrie can pull a survivor towards her. While this action is active, survivors will have to hit a skill check in order to not take damage, and if not successful with the skill check, then the survivor will be put in the “damaged” phase. 

Pray in your closet: Pray in your closet is used when a survivor is in a closet while in the Killers radius. While in the killer's radius, the killer can see survivors who are hiding in the closet for 2 seconds, and this perk has a cool down of 40 seconds.

(Also just a note I do know lockers hide aurus of survivors. My idea for the perk Pray in your closet was that you could see the auras of survivors for a limited time.)

Flames Within: Flames within can be used when a survivor is vaulting a pallet. When a survivor vaults a pallet while in a chase their speed decreases by 3%. This perk has a cooldown of 40 seconds.

Bloodbath: Bloodbath activates once per match and is able to blind one survivor while in a chase for 3 seconds.

Carrie Whites teachable perks consist of Pray in your closet, Flames Within, and lastly Bloodbath. These perks can be earned at level 40 each time you prestige this killer.

Iridescent Add-ons: Pig's Blood

Carrie's rage starts to build up, and she can no longer hold it in. Each time one survivor is hooked once per match the next time Carrie is successful with her telekinetic rage power and the survivor is unable to hit the skill check. As soon as they fail to hit the skill check they are immediately put in the dying state.

"They're all gonna laugh at you. (-Margaret White)

Mori: Carrie Picks up the survivor with her telekinesis and starts to control the knives and scissors that are floating around her. She starts to stab the survivor with these weapons one by one, after she is done the player catches on fire and they fall to the ground while Carrie watches their soulless body.

**UPDATED VERSION WITH MORE DETAIL**

-SkyxUgly

Post edited by SkyxUgly on

Comments

• tazerling7953
    tazerling7953 Member Posts: 16
    edited May 2020

I would 100 % buy this I just thought of a perk because of this called prom queen : when prom queen is used all survivors within a 20/25/30 meter radius become exposed for 10 seconds you activate the perk by hooking 3 survivors (any survivor can be hooked multiple times )

Witch! Got Satan's power. - Margaret white

• SkyxUgly

I literally love that idea, and think that its a super cool fan perk. :D

• tazerling7953
    tazerling7953 Member Posts: 16

Thank you I really like your idea for carrie I hope they add her someday

• Deadeye
    Deadeye Member Posts: 3,627

Pray in your closet would be countering itself. Lockers hide auras :) Also 8 seconds would be too much

And what do you mean with "can be used"? Active ability? Do you need to press a button? And how long should the speed decrease stay?

• SkyxUgly

TBh I didn't really think about that, I guess you would have to press a button. umm the speed could decrease for 3 or 4 seconds possibly. Thanks for your comment that really got me thinking more. :D

• horrorfilmn3rd
    horrorfilmn3rd Member Posts: 4

I think the concept is really cool, Pray In Your Closet seems a bit overpowered though. Maybe if instead of revealing survivors in lockers, the perk passively increases the speed at which crows appear over survivors who are hiding in a locker while in the killer's terror radius? If the perk were active and had a cooldown, it would probably be hard to use effectively and just be wasted on empty lockers more often than not

• SkyxUgly

I 100% agree with you.