Will rift items ever return?

Macymj6
Macymj6 Member Posts: 93

Hi. I was wondering if rift items will ever come back? I was very upset about not being able to get feng mins rift outfit (in the picture), considering i wasn't able to play because i was in and out of the hospital due to health problema and that time was just a hard time for me so and very unmotivating. i never felt like getting on. thank you. i regret not playing during that time

Comments

• Predated
    Predated Member Posts: 2,976

I dont think they will, at least not for some time(remember, Dweard used to be event exclusive only and now everyone owns Dweard by default). However, you can bet your ass that they will have a similar reskin of that model in a future rift. Probably not in the exact same colors, but its likely to reappear.

• Boosted_Dwight
    Boosted_Dwight Member Posts: 3,059

Yes rift cosmetics will come out on the store at least 6 months after their rift closes. However some cosmetics will stay exclusive to the rift but in my opinion it's probably just the charms.

• Macymj6

ughhh i really hope so! i started playing one day and saw that feng min skin and i was like. i have to have it. since i main feng lol. thank you

• Macymj6

yesss!!! i really hope to see fengs outfit. long wait but better than nothing.

• PigNRun
    PigNRun Member Posts: 2,428
    edited May 2020

When the first Rift came out, they said previous Rift rewards will be available from the store after 6 months had passed. Since the first Rift closed around January or February (?), we would have to wait until like July at least to see them. They will probably be for auric cells only, if I were to guess.

The demon hunter Feng (and Mr Puddles Clown) are from the second Rift, so thats an even longer wait time (towards the end of 2020 most likely). But these two outfits will most likely be available through shards at least.

• Macymj6

Ha. I love the elephant clown. long wait but its worth it. thanks for the info, didnt know they said anything about them coming back.