Sabotage Fail - You Suck

Bunnie
Bunnie Member Posts: 164

Im not saying all red ranks are ######### but seriously #########? Lol. This guy just caps locked me to death cause I watched him die on hook. I was pretending to get him off but never went through with it. This is after the Ahole decides to heal while the killer is chasing him. I tried to heal him but he wouldnt let me and the killer comes so i hide in the closet. He made NO attempt to run away. Instead he opens the closet im in. Thank God I had head on cause I jumped out the closet stunning the killer and ran. I did not wait till he picked up the guy cause idk what his next move is. Some killers will take advantage of that and pull you out the closet getting 2 hooks from one moron. So i run and when i get to the next pallet i stop running and walk to a hiding spot. The killer follows me with the red rank over his should and hooks him then portals away when he cant find me. So yea i watched you die on hook. It was great. Like i dont claim to be the best player at all. But im very good at hiding cause I'm not the best runner. I will never purposely give up another player though. Then he was like "omg nea watched me die on hook". I said cause you opened the closet door on me. Hes like SO? Literally sat there and justified why he needed to open the closet door and give me up. "But the killer didnt chase you so it doesnt matter". It mattered when my eyes lit up with glee as you got impaled on that hook though. Jackass.