Yui Kim Perks

Macymj6
Macymj6 Member Posts: 93

Rank Yui perks from best to worst. In your opinion.

Comments

• Macymj6
    Macymj6 Member Posts: 93

I agree. I don't know why they decided to add lucky, that perk is horrible.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

Breakout is definitely her best. It even pairs nicely Metal of Man. I don't really find the other 2 particularly useful, but Lucky Break counters blood tracking perks and add-ons, and Any Means Necessary has such a high cool down, I can't really find a place for it.

• Feiten
    Feiten Member Posts: 204

Imo lucky and any are a waste of a perk slot. Lucky permanently deactivates after a set time so I wouldn't really call it a counter.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

Lucky Break is actually a great perk. It synergizes perfectly with Iron Will and you can even use it with Quick and Quiet for some sneaky locker plays. Like I said on a different thread, I can't even tell you how many times I've found survivors just by following their blood trail, and denying that information from killers with Lucky Break has helped me out a bunch. It also helps you walk away from generators to hide while you're injured, since you don't leave blood behind.

Any Means Necessary is fine, but like DWolfAlpha said, the cooldown is insanely long. To top it off, killers in any elo other than tan will break pallets that are dropped in front of them, or return to break them after they're finished chasing. I've used Any Means Necessary in many games and have rarely been able to use it--definitely not worth the perk slot in nearly all cases.

And Breakout just does it's job.

• Feiten

ohhh Yu-

You would think handling 400-600 pound street bikes would've gave you more leg strength to lift pallets more often.

• DWolfAlpha
    DWolfAlpha Member Posts: 927

It's not deactivated after a set time. The timer only counts down if you're injured.

• Feiten
    edited May 2020

"You've had your share of scrapes and bruises, but luck's always on your side.

Lucky Break activates any time you are injured.

While Lucky Break is active, you won't leave trails of blood for a total of 120/150/180 seconds.

Lucky Break becomes permanently deactivated for the remainder of the Trial once the total duration has elapsed."

You misunderstood my comment.

• NursesBootie
    NursesBootie Member Posts: 2,159

I would rate lucky break higher if it was infinite, like it's supposed to be lol.