The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

False saws

I'm a billy main and I get false saws all the time, and I'm not talking about dead hard or sprint bursts or anything just normal back revs or curves that should have hit but they just stop short for some reason. So I'm mainly asking if other billy mains get this often or if I'm just unlucky.

P.S. I have good internet and almost always have a green connection to the server.

Comments

• Orion
    Orion Member Posts: 21,675

Do you let go of the button, or does it just stop on its own? If the latter, it's a latency issue that's been there since I stopped playing last year.

• pizzamess11
    pizzamess11 Member Posts: 149

It's the later unfortunately, I know it's mostly dedicated servers to blaim, I'm mostly just trying to bring attention to it and see if it's something other people run into often, I'll get them atleast once every other game and sometimes multiple in a single game and I've lost close games because of it before, which just feels bad.

• popcan115
    popcan115 Member Posts: 15

I notice sometimes if you get stuck between an object and a survivor they can trap you until you let go as the saw never stops trying to go