Which map do you hate most?

DrShockzzz
DrShockzzz Member Posts: 5
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

I feel like all of us as survivors/killers have a certain map we just down right loathe. I was just curious to see others preferences?

Personally, I just cannot stand backwater swamp!

Comments

• OniWantsUrLocation
    OniWantsUrLocation Member Posts: 506

Yamaoka and Swamp.. damn I hate those 4 maps. Not because they are weak or something. I just think they are ugly as hell.

• chase131119
    chase131119 Member Posts: 839

Yamaoka, way way WAY too dark. If you're going against a Legion on that map then it is PURE HELL.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650

THE GAME (meat packing plant). I always feel like, "Uggh, what did I do to deserve this." And I am double depressed if I see am offering for it, like really bro?

• DrShockzzz

I second that! I have to put my glasses on for that map! And that doesn't even help!

• Yung_Slug
    Yung_Slug Member Posts: 2,238

As Killer, Ormond. I can barely see scratch marks or auras there.

As Survivor, idk. I guess Haddonfield's a bit annoying to navigate sometimes.

• DrShockzzz

As a survivor, I love ormond. Killer, I'm not too bad with it.

I agree with you however. Haddonfield is kind of a mess to navigate.

• DrShockzzz

My biggest pet peeve with that map is finding the stairs! I have to constantly remind myself to look for the signs!

• Rex_Honeycut
    Rex_Honeycut Member Posts: 102

As a survivor, I hate the swamp. Too many dead zones and juuusstt not enough pallets.

As a killer, I loathe Haddonfield. Too many two story structures and ugh, the RNG on windows and walls.

• Diggly
    Diggly Member Posts: 112

Haddonfield. No contest.

• alaenyia
    alaenyia Member Posts: 650

I agree Haddonfield is a beast for killer, I like to play trapper and this one is hard.

• NinjaDette1
    NinjaDette1 Member Posts: 1,289

Personally I hate badham

• BabyCameron10
    BabyCameron10 Member Posts: 950

For Killer, Haddonfield as for Survivor probably Ormond or The Game.

• BixBash
    BixBash Member Posts: 14

As killer Ormond and Red Forest means I have to sweat twice as hard, and as a survivor Hawkins and Lerys can be a pain to loop sometimes.

• cenoflame
    cenoflame Member Posts: 320

Hawkins Lab. It's a huge pain to find gens.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826

Hawkins and Shelter Woods.

Please remove both. Thanks.

• Zaitsev
    Zaitsev Member Posts: 1,285

Yamoaka and Backwater Swamp are ugly and hell to navigate.

Haddonfield is poorly designed, looks good tho.

Badham Preschool infuriates me, because instead of making the original good, the devs just release multiple shite versions.

I never had a problem with The Game. I never liked it, but I dont hate it.

I used to hate Ironworks and Coal Tower.

• BattleCast
    BattleCast Member Posts: 698
    edited May 2020

It's a tie between Shelter Woods and Rotten Fields.

A big dead tree and corn... wow sooo exciting. /s

• Kyari
    Kyari Member Posts: 95

As survivor, I hate Gideons meat plant or That really small autohaven map. Just not alot you have to work with.

As killer, Either the red forest maps or Disturbed Ward from crotus asylum, both MASSIVE and hard to deal with high rank or co-ordinated survivors.

• Nullclines
    Nullclines Member Posts: 232

My least favourite would have to be Hawkins: in Lery's and The Game I can vaguely keep track of where things are throughout the map, but on Hawkins I get lost pretty easily. Now that I think about it, maybe it's because the other two indoor maps have windows that let you see a little bit into the adjacent rooms.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,913

Yamaoka. 100 million times Yamaoka. I wanna go hide in a corner every time I get that map

• CashelP14
    CashelP14 Member Posts: 5,564

Love the most is definitely The Game.

Hate both Swamp maps, Lerys and Shelter Woods. Probably hate Shelter Woods the most.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

Put traps on the outside of the windows upstairs. Survivors cant disarm them and once they know what youre doing it screws up their better loops

• GoodBoyKaru
    GoodBoyKaru Member Posts: 22,772

Yamaoka and Mothers Dwelling.

• Hippie
    Hippie Member Posts: 1,003

I absolutely hate Gas Heaven. I hate playing on that map as both roles. A close second would have to be Haddonfield, and I really don't like the Backwater Swamp maps as well.... but Gas Heaven truly takes the cake. The giant car walls and massive space between generators make for a cheesy win as Survivor and a pain in the rear as Killer. Yuck!

• DrShockzzz

I mean, I guess it could all come down to the perks we use? I'm a hard self care/botany/ urban evasion kinda guy. Fourth perk can differ. Maps really do make a difference in how we play though.

• conceretegnome00
    conceretegnome00 Member Posts: 7

Yamaoka cause the bamboo and long grass versus a four blendettes Is hell for killer

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480

For me, it's gotta be that one forest map from Macmillan (Shelter Woods I think).

I get why people dislike other maps, like if they're too big/small or whatever, but to me Shelter Woods is soooo boring. There's just a gigantic dead zone in the middle with a big tree, and all the loops are around the edges. On top of that, there's a single building that always spawns the basement. It's just such a bland map with such a dumb design, with all the stuff around the edges and practically nothing else existing but trees...

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

Shelter Woods and the Game

• animalmak
    animalmak Member Posts: 399

The Game because I can never find the stairs or a gen or ANYTHING.