Summary of Dead by daylight

Options
Thatsmartguy
Thatsmartguy Member Posts: 188
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

At this point in dead by daylight it has come to a brink of just camping and tunneling on killer side and on survivor side its just constant ds, unbreakable, borrowed time, and adrenaline basically metta perks. Killers are just bringing noed which is like the only killer second chance perk if u dont count blood warden. There have been complaints about gen speeds, camping, tunneling, noed, a handful of killers, a hand full of survivor perks. I just want to Say a couple of things.

1. Camping in some situations is strategic I'm not talking mindless camping for no reason because ur bad. but if ur on the short end of the stick sometimes with like 2 gens left and u hooked someone for the first time (situational) sometimes even tho its an crappy move waiting till struggle could help. Sorry survivors u might not like it but killers want to win too.

2.tunneling Is not really that strategic it doesn't do much for u unless u want someone out earlier so u only have to worry about 3 but other than that its kinda a waste of time if they have ds unless u wanna slug but they might have unbreakable idk its up to you.

3. Noed) yes its annoying as heck but u have to understand its a totem perk and the only killer second chance perk (not counting blood warden) and ik someone gonna talk about camping with noed and blood warden and doing gens doesn't work I look at it this way 9/10 totems will spawn next to gens, and in open areas people who played the game for a while will most likely know some totem spots cause they spawn in the same location.

4.ds) let's be honest this isn't used for anti-tunnel perk anymore some survivors will abuse this I think it should deactivate if they do a gen or/and when someone else is hooked.

I wanna know you guys/girls opinion on this pls.