The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Can someone tell me how to deal with this #########

when they throw them self on you to force you farm, how you deal with this? and he said (act like you'r farming) come one man p3 nurse farming? getting bored of this ######### i just wanna play the game normal.

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited August 2018

Just kill them and move on to the next match.

Its best to ignore them. I usually keep the chat closed. Don't need to read baseless accusations.

if they are mad and desperate enough for attention they can leave it on my profile for everyone to see...

• BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

@Swiftblade131 said:
    Its best to ignore them. I usually keep the chat closed. Don't need to read baseless accusations.
    if they are mad and desperate enough for attention they can leave it on my profile for everyone to see...

sometimes it's hard to ignore them man

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050

@BlackHack said:

@Swiftblade131 said:

sometimes it's hard to ignore them man

I know, but that's really all you can do.

Nothing can change their mind, even if you are in the right. The majority of them are very 1-Dimensional

• lasombra1979
    lasombra1979 Member Posts: 1,142

Play your way and ignore the negativity. All you truly can do.

• Greater_Cultist
    Greater_Cultist Member Posts: 81

@BlackHack said:
    when they throw them self on you to force you farm, how you deal with this? and he said (act like you'r farming) come one man p3 nurse farming? getting bored of this ######### i just wanna play the game normal.

I only farm with Pizza Dwights and with the last survivor if he had a very bad team, else they can go straight onto the hook.

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@BlackHack said:

I take the free kills, sweep the floor with their bodies and enjoy the flow of salt

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

They wanted to farm, you didn't end of story.

• BlackHack
    BlackHack Member Posts: 71

@Milo said:
    They wanted to farm, you didn't end of story.

it's not that easy when it happen to you 3 time in a row

• Visionmaker
    Visionmaker Member Posts: 2,051
    ######### is that matchmaking lol
    And it takes 5 to farm. If you're not down with it, that's on them.
  • Iceman
    Iceman Member Posts: 1,457
    Ugh farming is so boring, during the whole double bloodpoint event that is all I was ask by some killers. Now I just leave the lobby soon as I get a message saying “farm”  >_< 

And I find it hilarious when survivors come up to you asking to farm and don’t expect to get hit. 
  • DocFabron
    DocFabron Member Posts: 2,410
    Ignore them, then equip a mori just for them should they ever enter your lobby again.
  • lyric
    lyric Member Posts: 611
    BlackHack said:

Even if you were pretending to farm, there’s nowhere that says you can’t use that as a strategy lol you never said you were farming and they shouldn’t assume otherwise , I’ve had it happen to me but it’s just a reminder you can’t really trust anyone while “farming”
  • NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    BlackHack said:

Salty, yeah they can't take a loss, typical. Just understand that survivors are so used to being the power role that they sometimes forget where they are in a food web.