Barbecue and Chili and We're Gonna Live Forever Changes(?)

I want to start off by writing I don't believe these perks are broken in any way, what I want to get on about is potential changes for these perks.

Starting off with Barbecue and Chili, this perk pretty much always has a reserved spot in a Killer's loadout and has for three years since Leatherface came out. At this point, it seems like it limits a Killer to just three perks to play around with. The change I believe this perk could use is to make the Bloodpoint stacking part of the perk baseline instead of being the main reason this perk is taken. Don't get me the wrong, the aura reading is still very strong but it gives more potential for another perk to be chosen.

We're Gonna Live Forever I believe needs a slight rework too. I see two ways to down this path, one aligning similarly to the BBQ change (to make this perk baseline and do something else), and the other to give you stacks in a different manner. The first idea is something I can't really think of, as this perk is more of a one affect deal, where BBQ is a two parter.

The second idea is in line with making your stacks more available. Even if BBQ weren't to be changed it's rare a Killer doesn't get 4 stacks by the end of the match, whereas with We're Gonna Live Forever you have to rely on two things - the Killer actually getting a hook, as well as another Survivor not saving allowing you to. To counter act this you can just take a hit instead, but at the same time your injured teammate may not be in a spot for you to take a hit (they could be vaulting, you could be on the other side of the map), or also praying to god these broken hitboxes hit you and not said injured teammate.

What do you guys think?

Comments