If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Where would you place the new Killer in the Killer tier list?

Options
Link
Link Member Posts: 135
edited May 2018 in General Discussions

With a good amount of games as him and against him, i'd place him pretty high in middle tier, he's not a god tier like nurse, billy and huntress but i recon he's up there with mm and doctor.

Comments

• Runiver
    Runiver Member Posts: 2,095
    edited May 2018
    Options

I'd say around Trapper/Pig/LF atm.

Like, above Trapper, but below Pig.
    Pig is a pretty solid Mid-tier.
    Clown is a pretty average mid-tier.
    Trapper is pretty close to low-tier.

• boogiewoogie
    boogiewoogie Member Posts: 32
    Options

He's a good solid character at the moment.
    Just have to play different and cut people off with the gas I find, not go for the direct hit (unless using the finger)
    I've even won a few exit gate dashes with him, throwing a home run gas bomb. NOED on him could be brutal late game

• Boaris030
    Boaris030 Member Posts: 144
    edited May 2018
    Options

I’d say he’s pretty solid mid-tier, after I got better at throwing the tonic bottles and being less salty i had some good rounds with him. I’d put him on the same level as Michael Myers. I also absolutely love how he’s skill based, that’s my favorite thing about him. And in my opinion because of that he can reward good plays.

• CallMeRusty420
    CallMeRusty420 Member Posts: 615
    Options

As a 2k+ hour Killer main, I'd say he's like lower mid tier. He is okay, but the thing that would really decide how him and every other Killer would be is if the devs would balance the game right.

• Mc_Harty
    Mc_Harty Member Posts: 3,293
    Options

@Boaris030 said:
    I’d say he’s pretty solid mid-tier, after I got better at throwing the tonic bottles and being less salty i had some good rounds with him. I’d put him on the same level as Michael Myers. I also absolutely love how he’s skill based, that’s my favorite thing about him. And in my opinion because of that he can reward good plays.

Better then Myers? Interesting.

Any tips for the bottles? I got a hang of them to know how they act with the arc, but I'm clueless about where to exactly throw them to be the most effective.

• weirdkid5
    weirdkid5 Member Posts: 2,144
    Options

Probably around midtier. He's got potential and his addons are pretty disgusting ( in a good way)

• Boss
    Boss Member Posts: 13,613
    Options

Pretty low, not anywhere in the top 6 Killers.

• boogiewoogie
    edited May 2018
    Options

@Mc_Harty said:
    Any tips for the bottles? I got a hang of them to know how they act with the arc, but I'm clueless about where to exactly throw them to be the most effective.

I find it's about cutting them off with good players. Direct hits look good, but drop them like mines so they are forced to run into them during a chase. Making them either slow down in the gas or attempt a 180 on you.
    Getting them through a window prior to vault is difficult, but always works out well for you.

• Soren
    Soren Member Posts: 369
    Options

Asides from Pig. Pig is great at map control / management, but Clown can be a real beast in chase if he throws bottles in tactical areas. Some people underestimate the slowdown, it's really often a free hit if you run into. Probably even better than Huntress, who is quite overrated IMO.

• boogiewoogie
    Options

@Soren said:
    Asides from Pig. Pig is great at map control / management, but Clown can be a real beast in chase if he throws bottles in tactical areas. Some people underestimate the slowdown, it's really often a free hit if you run into. Probably even better than Huntress, who is quite overrated IMO.

I agree. Used correctly he can close chases down fast. Forcing them where you want them to go... not the other way around.
    Even the exit gate dash has bagged me some fresh hooks, when normally it's game over for other killers.