Survivors that Betray

Options
Caleaha
Caleaha Member Posts: 90

Hey there folks,

Let's vent about that survivor that seems to be picked by folks just to screw you and the other survivors in the game.

For me, it's Ace.

Unless Ace is being played by a friend, it seems Ace is doing everything in his powers to get the Killer to slaughter the other survivors. Undoing active totems RIGHT BESIDE the generators that folks are working on and there's space for him to join, but nope, beline to the totem, deactivate it, and creep away.

I've had an Ace jump onto a generator mess up a check and creep away. Then come back, and do it again. Then a 3rd time. One of my friends in that game had escaped the chase, and was healing up, Ace came running to her hiding spot and then creeped away, and the Killer got my friend. That Ace got salty when we stopped healing and unhooking him after he jumped in and out of a locker repeatedly while we were working on a generator in the same room and yes, the killer came for us.

The funniest game I had was 3 Aces. They were actively trying to outdo the whole getting the Killer to the other Aces. I just kept my head low and stayed away, pounding out genies. But I did unhook and heal them, then disappeared. Seriously, I unhooked each one twice! So good points there. But my gosh! I've yet to see that amount of douchery done by a single character pretty much every game. It's a surprise when the Ace actually helps out.