If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Killer ideas ( second try )

Options
Mikysama
Mikysama Member Posts: 33
Hi there i've already tried to post this but never seen it in my discussions. Why? A mystery. First of all i apologize about my english. I'm still learning and i know it's far to be perfect... So as i said this is my killers ideas. Im trying to give them some balance for survivors do not cry about OP killers.

The Hook. Look like a tall man wearing a long coat and a hood keeping his face in the shadow. His primary goal is revenge after some rich young peoples hit and killed his wife with a car then left... They never been punished or even caught.

Weapons: A banana... I mean 2 hooks. One replacing his right hand, one butcher's hook to use.

Unique power: You got what you deserve: Can, once by game, hook a survivor against any walls. The hook cannot be dismouted and stay there even the survivor is unhooked.

Perks: Shadowman: become invisible when standing and not moving for 5 seconds greatly reducing his terror radius

Punishment: Can free grab 1 survivor ( taunting ) in the exit area. Yeah just one i'm not a d**k.

Watchman: when standing in high area, higlight survivors 10 seconds allowing to find them easily. Cooldown 2 minutes.

Inspired by the "I know what you did last summer" killer. Originally his perks was differents but since i don't remember them i created new ones.

The Poltergeist: look like a white lady creepy ghost.

Weapons: his own hands but it's just a ghost so strenght is not her main quality. Need 3 hits to can grab a survivor and hook him.

Unique power: Possession: can possess any survivor for 1 minute or until she hit another one. Possession stop automatically when discovered. Flashlight are the way to stop it but also blind survivor. Allow to spy survivors or gens sabotage. To stop the Possession with flashlights stun the Poltergeist 5 seconds.

Perks: Cursed: Mark 1 survivor to help the hunt, since the poltergeist is weak she need an advantage. Mark the survivor 1 minutes, cooldown 2 minutes.

Steam: can go through some stuffs on the map as pallets. Or windows.

Ghost in the machine: For this one im hesitating so there are the choices: to can hide "in" a generator. Or to can sabotage from medium range instead of close range.

I know they could need adjustments so i'm open to any suggestions.

Thank for your patience. Hope my english don't make your eyes bleed though.