So How's the Rift Grind Going

2»

Comments

• bigbeefynacho
    bigbeefynacho Member Posts: 351

I'm at tier 68. :)

• TraitorousLeopard
    TraitorousLeopard Member Posts: 156

I've knocked out all the survivor challenges so far, now I've got a few Killer challenges left on 2 and all the ones on 3. At level 39 now, should be maybe 46-48 when I'm done with all these. No clue how much people must play to be hitting 70 already, that just seems insane to me.

Also, really disliking how many of these killer challenges are "Hook X different survivors" and "Chase X different survivors." It just limits your maximum progress in a match to 4, which is really obnoxious when the challenge asks for 15-20 of them. I would assume that they want to not encourage tunneling... but then you've got the "Darkly Obsessed" challenge which basically asks you to tunnel the obsession for 5 rounds.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

I’m sitting at 37, but it’s actually 45 when you factor in all the rewards I’m sitting on waiting for the DLC chapter to release (I’ve got almost an extra million in rewards sitting here at this point). Started late so playing catch-up, but with Chapter 4 and how much I’ll be playing when the DLC chapter releases, I’m confident I’ll make it in time.

• Ghostwithaface
    Ghostwithaface Member Posts: 594

I got darkly obsessed done by running furtive chase. Got 7 hooks from a single game due to it. Not sure if running Nemesis would be better for the challenge but hey. This challenge is most likely the only or one of the very few reasons why anyone would run furtive chase.

• Tricks
    Tricks Member Posts: 957

That's a really good idea, just save up all the rewards and drop them all at once + 1 mil saved up bp once next chapter drops. Sorry I didn't think of it lol.

I still have a few tasks incomplete from T3 and all of T4 if it releases before next chapter drops? should help power leveling. I didnt know you could just leave completed rift tasks sitting there and move on to the next one.

• LordRegal
    LordRegal Member Posts: 1,549

Here's my chapter 3 web. Wasn't as efficient with the saving in 1 and 2, largely because I didn't realize how close we were to the new chapter.

The best news about that is - I took a break from the game and completely, and I do mean completely, missed Tome 2. Been working my way through that with this kind of conservative approach so I can have as many BP as i can ready to go when it hits.

• premiumRICE
    premiumRICE Member Posts: 798

Not too well, around lvl 30 even if im still missing almost all chapter three and killer part chapter 2

• SketchyPenguin
    SketchyPenguin Member Posts: 141

Finished chapter 1 (only missing the one specific Legion mission) and lvl 15. Played for around a week after a big break.

I'd say pretty good so far.

• H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3
    H3xB0rr0w3dT1m3 Member Posts: 189

Tier 60. Looks like im finishing the rift with level 4

• RizeAki
    RizeAki Member Posts: 1,209

I’m about same area as you are found my last few killer challenges on the last page were a bit too grindy if not near impossible to complete in time in one match so I did the dirty and farmed them 😳 The main two being kick 5 gens in one match as usually 3 pop in the first 80 seconds so now I have no chance of this as only 4 gens are left in the map to kick. Then the other being 2 grabs with discordance this being hard cuz dedicated servers cancel most grabs and spine chill usually tells them you are trying to grab them and you have to do this twice