If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

The end match vote against killers.

Options
Mikysama
Mikysama Member Posts: 33
I have a question for you guys. I'm playing killer on ps4 and get bunch of nasty messages from losing survivors. As this morning just doing 4 match i got 2 salty messages. First time because the survivor got caught 30 messages after the beginning and i was patrolling around the hook knowing some of his friends wanted to help him. Is that camping? Not really. Second time because i hooked a survivor 1 minute afyer the beginning, in the basement, set my traps then left. But just doing 10m ( sorry im french so metric system ) heard the sound that saying he got freed. So i rushed in the basement and caught him again + hurted the second survivor who stepped in my trap ( both ended hooked hehe ). They both said they reported me. Meanin a end game vote against me. So now my question: There is a penalty for killers getting bad vote?

Best Answers

• Mikysama
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Thanks for your answer. I feel better now i really do not wanted to get penalty just because survivors are cry babies

Answers

• Mikysama
    edited August 2018
    Options
    Really good to know i will can enjoy the game as before without to care about survivors opinion lol
    Post edited by Mikysama on