Who do u guys think is the best Killer Youtuber/Twitch streamer?

Options
Hamburger
Hamburger Member Posts: 28

Now when i ask who is the best Killer Youtuber or Twitch Streamer overall, im only talking out of Pure Skill and not Enjoyability.

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Ohtz from what Ive seen

• SkullKid
    SkullKid Member Posts: 46
    Options

I'd say either otz, umbra, zubat or maybe tru3

• Khar
    Khar Member Posts: 640
    Options

ArchdruidDrey is one amazing doc. TheEntityLeftHand is both skilled and enjoyable. Fungoose is really good. Otz is... the man's powerlevel is immeasurable.

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Zubatlel, Otz, Umbra, and Monto are my favorites when it comes to killer players.

• xGodSendDeath
    xGodSendDeath Member Posts: 320
    Options

Fungoose is amazing but being he's from Australia, I don't think he's consistently playing top level SWF teams like otz and tru3. He's still incredible though, 4king 95%+ of his games with no add ons with any killer

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961
    Options

Tru3, because he has to deal with the very best survivors on a consistent basis. Umbra and monto stomp, but any decent killer would stomp the survivors they get.

The few times I've seen monto get the really strong teams, he's depipped.

• Raeve
    Raeve Member Posts: 6
    edited May 2020
    Options

Otzdarva, I've learned a lot from him and also watching him kinda motivates me to improve even more, plus I like the way he expresses himself

• RavCav_
    RavCav_ Member Posts: 59
    edited May 2020
    Options

Both Otzdarva and Monto are some beast killers. Fungoose is great, and I feel that he is underrated, but I think the OP was asking for killer mains while Goose is more of a survivor main. I saw a video the other day where Tru3 was playing survivor and the killer he was up against did not really try to chase anyone, and Tru3 said that the killer is playing very fair. I was just sitting there thinking fair? The killer is not challenging you at all dude. Maybe he was just joking though idk.

• BigBrainMegMain
    BigBrainMegMain Member Posts: 3,826
    Options

Ardetha is the best Nurse I've ever seen and he's the reason why she's my girl.

• Aeon
    Aeon Member Posts: 41
    Options

I want to say Otz, but the way he talks annoys the everliving hell out of me so I haven't watched much of his stuff.

• blasto
    blasto Member Posts: 41
    Options

TricksterShadow

• Dwinchester
    Dwinchester Member Posts: 961
    Options

Watch them. Movement, coordination, knowledge of maps, the perks they run, how optimal they are on saves or gens are all top notch. I recognize it, because i deal with it. Like it or not, certain regions have a higher quality of survivor.

Watch his survivors, then watch umbra, you will see a clear difference in how they play.

• McLightning
    McLightning Member Posts: 949
    Options

Marth. From a pure skill standpoint.

Any other answer is wrong.

• TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117
    Options

The Sh0wstopper is a great killer main on PS4. I like watching him he is sometimes funny, especially when he Claudettes a thing. 🤣🤣🤣

• OBX
    OBX Member Posts: 854
    Options

A lot depends on the killer:

huntress: umbra, Ralph

trapper: lefty

demo: Bronx

nurse: tofu, Marth, tru3 (when he’s practiced up)

to name a few folks I consider best on particular killers. As far as overall I’d have to go with Zubat hands down. As far as some other killers like billy, spirit etc. I feel many streamers play them outstanding

this is just my opinion

• MamaEagle
    MamaEagle Member Posts: 115
    Options

Tru3Talent, Otz, Monto (when he's having a great game, however he seems to enjoy his games more than usual when he's playing causally)

But that's just my opinion, anyone who can take a loss and has fun with it is a winner in my book!

• Splinterverse
    Splinterverse Member Posts: 445
    Options

TruTalent for gameplay.

Noob3 and HybridPanda for entertainment.

TheKing and PaulieEster for news and information.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,761
    Options
  • TheEntity03
    TheEntity03 Member Posts: 117
    Options

He grown up since then. I didn't know Show used to do that. 🤣🤣🤣

• ThisGuuy83
    ThisGuuy83 Member Posts: 1,303
    Options

Tru3. I watch him smoke red ranks using killers without even equipping perks. That's skill

• SnackPac
    SnackPac Member Posts: 11
    Options

Limmy.

• ad19970
    ad19970 Member Posts: 6,347
    Options

Why would tru3 get such good survivors at a consistent levels, but people like umbra or monto not? Stream snipers aside maybe.

• MegMain98
    MegMain98 Member Posts: 2,907
    edited May 2020
    Options

From what I’ve seen I have to go with Umbra, but she does get a lot of potatoes. Even from her mouth she said that bad survivors can make any killer player look good.

But a majority of the playerbase are not hardcore players, they’re just casual.

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335
    Options

I'm a fungoose fan as well. Don't forget 116 games in a row he 4ked with the plague!

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,794
    Options

Yeah I watch Umbra and she is amazing. But she herself has said she doesn't mind facing swf groups because the majority of the ones she gets are really bad.

Her own words.

• thetaRama
    thetaRama Member Posts: 22
    Options

Otz...his knowledge and skill at the game is unmatched

• Killernewb86
    Killernewb86 Member Posts: 31
    Options

Top tier: Tru3, Otz, Goose

Good killers but cherry pick and will dodge maps/swfs: Monto, Umbra. The survivors they vs are usually very bad as well.

• USELESS
    USELESS Member Posts: 1,151
    Options

Absolutely Otzdarva, he even got sponsored by BHVR to play DBD mobile

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options

Yeah, not Tru3, he's not the best. Although he was a good Spirit at a point, but not the best.

For Hag, I'd say Michi, even Otz couldn't read Michi's moves at points.

Overall, Otz though.

• Anatios
    Anatios Member Posts: 3
    Options

TheEntityLeftHand on twitch , he is a very good killer , not toxic , very meme , and also his content is different from most dbd streamers , he adds a atmosphere and different experience to his streams

• Poweas
    Poweas Member Posts: 5,873
    Options
  • FFirebrandd
    FFirebrandd Member Posts: 2,445
    Options

For overall, I would probably say Otz. However if you are specifically after the best Pig main, that would go to Scorpionz. Just wanted to bring him up because no one else has yet.

• Tatariu
    Tatariu Member Posts: 3,013
    Options

FunGoose, Scott Jund, Yerv, Farmer John.

They are my go to.

• Mister_Holdout
    Mister_Holdout Member Posts: 3,144
    Options

Yep, one reason I like Fungoose is because he will tell you plainly that the game is survivor-sided. I appreciate his honesty.

• Witas
    Witas Member Posts: 477
    Options

Im surprised barely anyone's mentioning Scott, I don't really follow any DBD streamers besides a few, but from what I've seen he's really good

• GrannyonAcid
    GrannyonAcid Member Posts: 476
    Options

I know he's not the biggest of streamers... But Marth is probably the best. Could also be because he doesn't play very often anymore. Tofu is up there as well. Otz I never watch stream but I do watch his youtube videos and they're entertaining. Tru3 is really not good. I do put him on sometimes but usually have to dip out when he whines too much.

• Huff
    Huff Member Posts: 1,480
    Options

Close between Otz and Tofu.

• KingFrost
    KingFrost Member Posts: 3,014
    Options

I haven't watched many, but of the ones I have seen I'd say Otz. But that's an incredibly limited list of streamers I've watched. As far as skill goes, he's good at a variety of killers. Yeah, you'll see him get stomped once in a while. But you'll also see him absolutely stomp sometimes. He's also the best in terms of fairness for the most part. Sometimes he gets tilted at stupid stuff, but who doesn't? Usually you'll see him playing fair, and considering things from both sides. (Sometimes he doesn't, but I think that's partly because you can't see the survivor's perspective.)

• AshleyWB
    AshleyWB Member Posts: 4,061
    Options

Some people really hate seeing credit given to streamers they hate, and it says a lot about the 20+ people upvoting it too. No wonder this community is such an embarrassment when it comes to allowing others to hold different opinions.