Did Party Streamers become super rare???

Options
madradfox
madradfox Member Posts: 190

This is obviously just my own anecdotal evidence but sometime in the last 2 weeks or so I got the feeling that Bloody Party Streamers were no where to be found so I decided to pick one character (level 50, maxed out perks aside from No Mither from the start) , with which I would try to collect every add-on above brown ( i did use brown medkits on certain occasions) and not use it to somehow time how long it might take until I come upon a Party Streamer .

Well., this is the result.....while this is technically from the last 2 weeks, obviously total BPs spent would have been a better metric. Nevertheless, the rarity seems a bit brutal, and I hope that Ebony Moris are either equally as rare, or even more so.

Comments

• starkiller1286
    starkiller1286 Member Posts: 889
    Options

Since you are on items and not offerings we cant tell if you have 1 or 100 streamers.

Anyway everyone hordes them to use with their friends or in a bloodhunt since it feels like whenever either side uses them the other side tries to rush the game to its end so no one can benefit from it.

• StardustSpeedway
    StardustSpeedway Member Posts: 882
    Options

They're rare for killer too. Same with green mori offerings as well. I have more pink mori's than green ones in every killer.

• Fibijean
    Fibijean Member Posts: 8,342
    edited May 2020
    Options

They only seem rare because there are so many other green rarity things in the game that can appear on bloodwebs. I believe the way the bloodweb works is that there are a certain amount of nodes of each rarity that spawn on a bloodweb of a given level. The more items, add-ons, offerings, etc. in a certain rarity category exist, the less likely you are to get a particular one, and vice versa. That's why Iridescent Heads, for example, are so common compared to other ultra-rare add-ons, because aside from Ebony Moris they're the only ultra-rare that can appear on Huntress' bloodweb.

• madradfox
    madradfox Member Posts: 190
    Options
  • DelsKibara
    DelsKibara Member Posts: 3,127
    Options

Honestly I wish the devs just gets rid of tiered Bloodpoint offerings for every category and create 100%/75%/50% to all categories for all of them by merging them all into one.

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772
    Options

Yeah tgeyre way to rare

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,778
    Options

I've been lucky lately. I got about seven of them on my Dweet's bloodweb in the past week.

• brokedownpalace
    brokedownpalace Member Posts: 8,759
    Options

I never get them

• Theetis
    Theetis Member Posts: 153
    Options

Imagine if Ebony Moris were as rare as streamers. Now that would be something "Ultra Rare".

• Zaonhort
    Zaonhort Member Posts: 101
    Options

Yeah the problem is there are way more green items, addons, and offerings than there are iridescent ones so you are more likely to find ultra rare ones than rare quality due to this. I can also confirm I have almost 5:1 ratio of ebony mori's to ivory mori's.

• Dustin
    Dustin Member Posts: 2,251
    edited May 2020
    Options

Bloody Party Streamers are so rare because there are so many map offerings in the bloodweb of the same rarity. Honestly wish map offerings would be moved to purple or something and leave all bloodpoint offerings at rare, uncommon or common. I honestly hate getting map offerings on the bloodweb.

This too.