The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Against the rules?

2»

Comments

• Cardgrey
    Cardgrey Member Posts: 1,454

It’s that or tunnel the easy person and make it a 3v1 and I’ve had people come close to winning. When I do it

but I only use it with a newish player in my lobby and you can tell the hold w can’t loop guy/girl.

the idea behind it is people think they need to get them up and them getting up isn’t honestly helping the team

but they think it is also let’s newbies get some bp

• OldHunterLight
    OldHunterLight Member Posts: 3,001

Not ban worthy, I have been reported for teaming with the killer, 1 survivor didn't do ######### all match, I missed 1 ruin skillcheck and the survivor started telling me ######### via psn msgs, all through the match, I was using bond (I usually play solo) and I was able to see the survivor just following the rest of us not doing anything, I saw that survivor hiding in the locker, I dropped a pallet, told the killer to follow me with the gestures, random survivor got upset because I told the killer that survivor was in the locker, DC'ed told me ######### after and said that they recorded the match and sent it in, I haven't been banned.

Don't sweat it dude, you won't be banned for farming.