face camping has never really gotten me kills

Options
Farshad7913
Farshad7913 Member Posts: 58
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

Yeah i do face camp when i deem it necessary and no i'm not a righteous killer who will hook every survivor 24 times before killing them and will still 4k every round, and almost every time the survivors will hook trade before any of them dies. not only is it not really punishing for survivors but its also rewarding, the killer stays next to a hooked survivor for 1-2 minutes while survivors sit on gens with no worries and can still come for the hook trade and still survive.

even if the camper is bubba or billy, i think survivors should be ready to accept a couple of unavoidable losses for other things.

i see a lot of discussions about face campers and i dont get why

the only ones really suffering are the new survivors cause they really have no idea what to do but still it doesnt mean NERF!

Comments

• Swiftblade131
    Swiftblade131 Member Posts: 2,050
    edited May 2020
    Options

All i'm saying is if people lose to someone standing still, they got their priorities wrong.

• tippy2k2
    tippy2k2 Member Posts: 5,084
    Options

I have found that when someone Facecamps, they usually get maybe one kill,

I don't even give them credit for the one sure kill because so many Facecampers get happy feet at the end of the sacrifice phase and lets the three survivors use swarm tactics distract them long enough to let someone sneak in and get the unhooking...

It absolutely sucks for the Facecamped so I make sure to send them a "Thank you" message if they bite the bullet and take one for the team by sticking around the entire time.