Matchmaking still broken

sulaiman
sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

Just a little reminder its still broken. I suffer from it, i make a thread about it. Thats fair, isn´t it?

Comments

• Deathkabob
    Deathkabob Member Posts: 5

I just bought this game last week or so, rank 15 killer now and I play with rank 1 survivors pretty much every other game. It blows my mind that nothing has been done about this already, its EXTREMELY UNFAIR. I honestly don't care if I have to wait 5 minutes for a game. Just as long as its fair and we all have a good time.

• Respectfulnancymain
    Respectfulnancymain Member Posts: 1,816

We all know matchmaking broken why do we need a reminder?

• TheWind
    TheWind Member Posts: 59

Because it's ruining a large populations ability to enjoy the game.

• MamaEagle
    MamaEagle Member Posts: 115

Truth be told a lot has been done; They fixed the frame rate on the console version only years after it's release, they changed around a few other useless things, added a new killer and survivor as well as map AND not to mention they plan to change the graphics of the game to be more realistic looking. So keep in mind that they are doing a lot, just also keep in mind they aren't doing anything about the ongoing issue of pitting killers/survivors of low ranks with killers/survivors of high ranks because comedy...

• sulaiman
    sulaiman Member Posts: 3,219

We dont, because now we have a time for the new matchmaking. But then i posted this, we didnt, and we had no idea if this topic had any priority with the devs. Thus, we could asume it dosnt have priority, and thus, they needed to be reminded so they make it one.

• EmpireWinner
    EmpireWinner Member Posts: 1,054

We know, they know

New mm system coming