PATCH 3.8.0 | The Supernatural

badassboom
badassboom Member Posts: 1
edited June 2020 in Creations

FEATURES & CONTENT

• Content - Added a new Survivor (Dean Winchester)
  • Content - Added a new Killer (Demon)
  • Content - Added a new map (Stull Cemetery)

Dean winchester

"There’s things… people… feelings that I want to experience differently than I have before, or maybe even for the first time. I’m just starting to think that maybe there’s more to it all than I thought.”

Perks:

Survivor Perks:

• Human Inherently: Each time the Survivors complete repairs on a Generator, Human Inherently grows in power

For each Generator completed, gain a stack-able 1.1/1.3/1.6 % buff to increased Healing, Sabotage, Unhooking, Vaulting, Cleansing, Gate Opening, and Chest Searching speeds for the remainder of the Trial.

“Cas, we’re getting out of here. We’re going home.”

• Willingness to fight: After you earn 3 Protection Hit or perform a Safe Hook RescueWillingness to fight activates

When 3 tokens are obtained, the next attack of the killer inflicted on you by his will be ignored.

“Keep grinding. No matter how much it hurts, no matter how hard it gets, you gotta keep grinding. And that’s how we’re gonna win.”

• Family business: Your difficult past has made you an experienced hunter. You know how best to fight evil.

You clean totems 10% faster. Cleansing a Dull Totem will reward the Survivor with extra blood points.When you clear all the totems, the hex totem aura will be shown to you for 5 seconds. In return, you get an "exposed" status effect for 15 seconds.

"We got work to do." Dean Winchester

Demon

"They don't want anything, just death and destruction for its own sake."

Power:

• Possession: After hooking a Survivor, Possession grows in power. Now Demon can take a guise of a survivor and your Terror Radius is reduced to 2 meters. Your eyes show your real face, they are as black as your hellish soul. (So, the survivors will be able to distinguish the real survivor from his obsessed copy) In the meantime, chains will be placed on the map, which will not allow the demon to take over you.

The actions of the survivors are not available to you.

To be continued

Post edited by badassboom on

Comments