Do we really want a samurai as a killer?

Options
2»

Comments

• NMCKE
    NMCKE Member Posts: 8,243
    edited August 2018
    Options
    popoles said:
    I want a killer that isn't walking, but floating. It's more scary and supernatural imo. Just like the Nurse.
    OR a killer that moves differently. The only killers that aren't walking normally are Hillbilly and Hag.
    I'm sensing nurse vibes here! ;)

Yeah I agree! :+1:
  • BraveClem
    BraveClem Member Posts: 333
    Options

Trolls are suggesting a Samurai now,after all the week almost everybody was speculating,trying to find Clues in the maps and asking for kuchisake-onna,Logic Please

• Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    Options
    The only reason why I would like a samurai or an oni is (at least to me) I feel they can do so much with his powers, add-ons and cosmetics and don’t get me wrong slit faced woman isn’t bad but they’d have to give a new spin to her power and to be honest if she’s chasing me around with scissors ✂️ all I can think of is clock tower lol but I do hope BHVR can prove me wrong
  • ceridwen309
    ceridwen309 Member Posts: 502
    Options
    The only reason why I would like a samurai or an oni is (at least to me) I feel they can do so much with his powers, add-ons and cosmetics and don’t get me wrong slit faced woman isn’t bad but they’d have to give a new spin to her power and to be honest if she’s chasing me around with scissors ✂️ all I can think of is clock tower lol but I do hope BHVR can prove me wrong

Oh goddess yes.....a clocktower styled killer.