The Dead by Daylight team would like your feedback in a Player Satisfaction survey! https://dbd.game/4dbgMEM

Pay to win

Leatherface. Activate chainsaw. Move your aim in circles. Team kill.

###.

I cant believe ppl actually request to buff this character.

Comments

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796

#########.

Just wait until you play against a decent Billy. Lmao
  • George_Soros
    George_Soros Member Posts: 2,270
    Leatherface is very easy to juke. Practice a bit and you'll see how weak he is.
  • Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@meshugganah said:
    very few threads are unable to be labeled as bait here.  a visceral reaction to any opinion is practically a guarantee. 

But calling Leatherface Pay2Win?
    Whats next? Freddy Pay2Win?

• King_Checkmate
    King_Checkmate Member Posts: 60

@finitethrills said:
    If all four Survivors are standing in a clump when a big yellow chainsaw geek is walking towards them revving, they deserve to lose. 

I agree. But i was exaggerating to make a point. Geez.

• powerbats
    powerbats Member Posts: 7,068

@meshugganah said:
    very few threads are unable to be labeled as bait here.  a visceral reaction to any opinion is practically a guarantee. 

True but there's a few posters that start with Bar***, Eff****, and a few others etc that you just have to facepalm when you see the title or actual thread.

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

Pay to win seems to be the new go to when the killer can't be accused of camping or tunneling, seeing and hearing this a lot more these days. Was accused of paying to win for using the clown the other day.

• powerbats

Pay to win, I thought that was a EA thing.

• Action_Jaxon
    Action_Jaxon Member Posts: 73

Lmao wow, I mean just wow. I feel like I have seen it all now. Thanks for sharing this.

• Tsulan
    Tsulan Member Posts: 15,095

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Action_Jaxon said:
    Pay to win seems to be the new go to when the killer can't be accused of camping or tunneling, seeing and hearing this a lot more these days. Was accused of paying to win for using the clown the other day.

I don't usually complain about other people's grammar because they might be non-native english speakers, but the "we was" deserves a report xD

I was like ######### is he talking about...

• Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@King_Checkmate said:

###.

He is one of the weaker killers btw.

In fact, the only viable killers are free to play

• megdonalds
    megdonalds Member Posts: 742

nurse is free and still the best killer in this game, just saying.

• BoxingRouge
    BoxingRouge Member Posts: 606
    I don’t think any dlc/license killers are “pay to win”.
  • Mr_Jay_Stark
    Mr_Jay_Stark Member Posts: 539
    I wonder will people start saying certain cosmetics are pay to win?
  • FrenziedRoach
    FrenziedRoach Member Posts: 2,600

LOL, if Leatherface is BE's version of "Pay To Win", they're doing it wrong.

Two of the strongest killers in the game were free DLC's :p

• chemical_reject
    chemical_reject Member Posts: 940
    Tsulan said:

@meshugganah said:

But calling Leatherface Pay2Win?
    Whats next? Freddy Pay2Win?

I thought freddy was pay to lose?
  • Master
    Master Member Posts: 10,200

@Mr_Jay_Stark said:
    I wonder will people start saying certain cosmetics are pay to win?

They actually are, the dark green cosmetics is more pay2win than paying for one of the trash killers :lol: (more like pay to lose)

But green cosmetic can be bought with shrines of a few hours playtime, so np

You can blame BHVR for a lot, but not for pay to win

• RepliCant
    RepliCant Member Posts: 1,436

@Tsulan said:

@Vietfox said:

@Tsulan said:

@Action_Jaxon said:

I don't usually complain about other people's grammar because they might be non-native english speakers, but the "we was" deserves a report xD

I was like ######### is he talking about...

Low ranks Freddy curb stomps everyone, real talk.

You know what the best idea would be? To have it seperate Casual VS. Ranked, and the ultimate rework of weak Killers get their appropriate buffs but those buffs only apply when playing ranked.

Anyways, Leatherface is low tier in high rank. Of course, the high tier killes = low tier in low ranks, meanwhile low tier killers = high tier killers in low rank. it's so weird...

• Skorpanio
    Skorpanio Member Posts: 605

@Tsulan said:

@Action_Jaxon said:

'We was just a noob killer'
    HMMMMMMM
    This game is 17+ right?
    So why are there kids?
    HMMMMMMM

• SnakeSound222
    SnakeSound222 Member Posts: 4,467

"Wah! I can't get free saves!"

Stop thinking you're entitled to a save and get good. If you group up or go for a save when Leatherface is nearby and he downs you all, then it's your fault.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061

Leatherface is one of the worst Killers mate. He's not pay to win, he's pay to lose.

• powerbats

@Gibberish said:
    Leatherface is one of the worst Killers mate. He's not pay to win, he's pay to lose.

Yet runs Insidousand camps basement and gets 4k, it's almost as if he really did pay to win. But in this case the ones paying him are the noobs that keep paying him with free kills 1 after the other.

• Gibberish
    Gibberish Member Posts: 1,061
    edited August 2018

@powerbats said:

@Gibberish said:

Yet runs Insidousand camps basement and gets 4k, it's almost as if he really did pay to win. But in this case the ones paying him are the noobs that keep paying him with free kills 1 after the other.

Pretty much.
    If people are actually falling for insidious camping thats their fault for being idiots, its not the Killer being strong. Go do gens and escape for free while he sits on his behind doing nothing useful.

• powerbats

@Gibberish said:

@powerbats said:

@Gibberish said:

Pretty much.
    If people are actually falling for insidious camping thats their fault for being idiots, its not the Killer being strong. Go do gens and escape for free while he sits on his behind doing nothing useful.

Yeah I've been on Coldwind with the killer shack and the person gets basemented and you know it's a camper. Then you see the other 2 people go in there 1 after another and get nailed. In the meantime you're trying to do gens and post game they all rage at you for them taking the very obvious bait.

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259

LF is pretty weak, just as you in the game..

• Nick
    Nick Member Posts: 1,237

HAHAHAHAHA LEATHERFACE OP?!?!!?? Hahahahahaha