Dead by Daylight should no longer be affected by an outage. Players logging into the game between September 26 3PM ET and September 28th 3PM ET will receive 1M Bloodpoints as compensation.

(SUGGESTION) Changes to the new CH16 Perks

Snowstruck
Snowstruck Member Posts: 564
edited May 2020 in General Discussions

These are just suggestions, and you do not have to agree. Help me edit them to fit a lot of people's likings c:!

I personally believe the devs are a little too scared to make good perks lately, and I think if they have a chance, they should revamp some of the new perks, though I doubt they will.

Killer Perks:

Forced Penance - You become obsessed with one survivor.

Once the obsession is injured, they are afflicted with the broken status effect for 20/30/60 seconds, or until unhooked. Once the obsession is *safely* unhooked, the survivor who unhooked them becomes the obsession.

Trial of Torment - After kicking a generator, you become undetectable for 10/20/30 seconds.

Trial of Torment can only be triggered once every 120/100/80 seconds.

Deathbound- When a survivor heals another survivor for one health state when at least 40 meters away from you, Deathbound activates.

Once Deathbound activates, the survivor who healed the injured survivor's aura is revealed to you unless they are within 40 meters of you for 120 seconds, or stay within 16/12/6 meters of the survivor they healed.

Deathbound has a cooldown of 120/110/90 seconds.

Survivor Perks:

Soul Guard - In a pretty good spot I'd say.

Blood Pact - You start the trial with 5 tokens.

When you, or the obsession, are injured, you see each others auras for as long as you or they are injured.

Once you heal the obsession a whole health state, or the obsession heals you for a whole health state, a token is consumed.

Once a token is consumed, you and the obsession gain the haste status affect for 30 seconds.

If the obsession is sacrificed or killed, all tokens will be consumed.

If the obsession swaps with another player (not sure how to word this- I mean, if someone hits DS and they become the obsession, for example) a token will be consumed.

Repressed Alliance - I also believe is in a good spot C:

Comments