Ghostface is too strong

Woodzle
Woodzle Member Posts: 2

So this is all my opinion so take it with a grain of salt but I personally think Ghostface is way too strong and it's apparent by the amount I see from rank 8-1 90% of my matches as Surviver I verse a ghostface. Personally I think he needs a re-work because in my eyes he's a better Myers and Mike is already a good killer.

I think one of my the main issues is the hit reg on snapping him out of his power it's complete bs sometimes it will work perfectly the other times you'll stare at him way longer than you need to before it even starts snapping him out not to mention the add-ons it can sometimes be impossible.

Another thing is killer instinct he doesn't need it. Simple. He gets an arrow straight in there direction he doesn't need to see the person after.

Also I think his power should be be changed takes longer to recharge but longer one shot plus the range on his stalk it's stupid it should be the same as his snapout range it's unfair when you try to snap him out and he stalks you from a stupid range.

This is just a thought at the moment but it should be addressed. Comment what you think or any help versing him would be appreciated.

Comments

• Milo
    Milo Member Posts: 7,383

If you're facing him that often, use Spine Chill.

• EvilJoshy
    EvilJoshy Member Posts: 5,295
    edited May 2020

I admit his reveal can feel hit or miss. Against GF I have a hard time revealing him but playing as GF people don't seem to have any trouble revealing me. Aside from fixing his reveal mechanic he is fine and here's why.

Killer instinct is part of the power and should not be removed. If you reveal GF you also reveal yourself to the killer. If not for this there would be zero negatives to revealing GF. If you see him you have a choice of "do I reveal him, negate his power and risk him coming after me?" or "Let him sneak up on someone and mark their ass. So long as it aint me"

His power already takes a long time to recharge without add ons. It only makes it worse that without his power he is literally a M1 killer. It doesn't need a longer recharge time.

As for marking people for a longer duration. The duration is fine provided your using it properly. Most people will see they are marked and haul ass. The good ones can loop you for that duration. When I play as GF I use his power to sneak up on someone for a grab or a hit before the chase actually begins. I only mark people if 1 or more are near each other. Say going for a hook rescue. Even then i'll usually 99% mark them and go after one. Later in the match when I run into the person I did not hit I will pop my power and expose them instantly before they can reveal me.

GFs power lies in the fact he can hide his TR+red stain at will. Provided his power is available. Marking is really only useful for when you 99 someone and then run into them again. As someone already mentioned, spine chill does wonders when fighting against GF.

• Kilmeran
    Kilmeran Member Posts: 3,142

"I admit his reveal can feel hit or miss. Against GF I have a hard time revealing him but playing as GF people don't seem to have any trouble revealing me."

Welcome to my world.

• Kolonite
    Kolonite Member Posts: 1,346

Fr Ghostface is clearly S+++ because he can crouch spam back

• Dwight_Fairfield
    Dwight_Fairfield Member Posts: 6,906

He's not too strong. He's too broken. If his reveal mechanic worked the way it should, he wouldn't get half as many kills as most Ghostface players do.