If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Two Endgame Perk Ideas

Options
Judgement
Judgement Member Posts: 955

I came up with and created two ideas for endgame perks, however they are intended to synergise with each other.
They are as follows;

Get Out
You don't toy with your prey. Once the exit gates are powered, they are automatically opened, but not revealed to the Survivors. The Hatch will not open for the duration of the trial, unless unlocked by a key.
All Survivors attract crows whether idle or active. 50% of/75% of/- all windows become blocked and pallets destroyed. Survivors suffer from the Exposed status effect, -/-/and may be killed from healthy, injured, or dying.
Get Out nullifies No One Escapes Death.
"I'm only going to say this once; Get out."

And the other one;
No Way Out
There is no way out. All Dull Totems become No Way Out Hex Totems. If there are less than five/four/three Dull Totems in the map, more will be spawned to replace, to a minimum of five/four/three No Way Out Hex Totems. No Way Out Hex Totems glow with a blue flame and take 20 seconds to cleanse. If the cleansing action is cancelled for any reason, only -/25%/50% of progress made is lost.
Only one No Way Out Hex Totem must be destroyed. When the totem is destroyed, the gates are unblocked may be opened. For each No Way Out Hex Totem standing, gate opening times are increased by -/10%/25%.
No Way Out prevents Get Out from activating for as long as the gates are blocked.
No Way Out does not stack with Remember Me.
No Way Out nullifies No One Escapes Death.
"There's no way out. You're stuck here, with me."

'Get Out' is intended to force Survivors to leave fast. 'No Way Out' was originally intended to cause an endgame where it was active alongside Get Out, but realising that being Exposed and having insta-moris would have been too powerful, I decided on keeping Get Out nullified until No Way Out's gates are unblocked.
The primary purpose of 'No Way Out' is not exactly to add an 'extra objective', but to indirectly power up 'Get Out' - by preventing the gates from being automatically opened as per Get Out's effect.
Granted these may seem extremely powerful, but they couldn't possibly be the most powerful perks out there, can't they?
Both are intended to nullify NOED solely due to how broken even that synergy would be.

Can I get some feedback?

Comments

• JoLo
    JoLo Member Posts: 108
    Options

Hey there :)

There should be no perk that nullifies another. The design should guarantee that it can work with every perk.
    Both perks are too confusing and have too many effects.

It might be better this way:

Get Out - You don't toy with your prey. Once the exit gates are powered, their standard opening time is reduced by 50%. Their auras are not revealed to the Survivors. 50/75/100% of all windows become blocked for everybody and all pallets get destroyed automatically.

I'm not very sure if the game needs No Way Out in its actual form. Remember Me might be the better choice. But someone can work on that idea for sure.