Multiple Game Modes

Jarmendo
Jarmendo Member Posts: 19

Do you think there should be multiple game modes for the game?

i.e a Hide and Seek game mode / 2 Killer v 8 Survivor / Hardcore (No Perks/Addons/Survivors Are Mori-able instantly) / Random Perks / Killer vs Killer

Some ideas I found and thought of myself that could be cool for a weekly rotation and any of them avaliable anytime in KYF

Comments

• Dead_by_Gadfly
    Dead_by_Gadfly Member Posts: 3,772

I think a hardcore mode would be AWESOME. No perks or items for survivors but they get like 3x bps or something. Killers TR reduced maybe, and by default more fog (make it spookier while slso giving survivors a better chance at hiding).

I would play survivor so much more if the game were like this

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

I want to killer vs killer mood.

• Frankie
    Frankie Member Posts: 807

Yes and no. Yes, because it would offer variety. No because it would split the community amidst the already abysmal queue times.

BHVR would never do it though; because you can't justifiably sell a new game mode. So they wouldn't make a lot of money on it.

• MamaEagle
    MamaEagle Member Posts: 115

I like hardcore, it would show which of the red rank survivor mains and killer mains can actually play the game based off skill and their own intuition alone. Maybe the sweats would live in there so I can actually have fun again as a Nurse main instead of getting ######### on or being told I'm hacking for seeing someone in a locker as I blink through them lol. Honestly I like the idea of hide and seek as well as a 2v8 survivor game mode. Be really cool if we could also have (after thinking about it) a better customs with more creative freedom so that the community itself can just make their own games on a custom server browser kind of like what Overwatch does with their customs. Wouldn't mind being in a lobby where killers can chase survivors and survivors can just enter the game as "killable" or "non killable" so that people can chill or practice their game play for fun.

• 5thPerkSlot
    5thPerkSlot Member Posts: 395

DBD innovates nothing since game was born

keep dreamin on game modes