Rank reset is both good and bad

podkall
podkall Member Posts: 109

As much as like DBD the game can overtime get boring, so I stop playing it.

Than my rank decays and I find myself at rank 20.

There's only one problem with that, as survivor is fine though.

As KILLER.... well let's say I watched Tru3 for a while, watch Otzdrava from time to time:

• I reached rank 1 and succesfully stayed there
  • my brain adapts to best situation so even vs rank 20's (example: this is a good loop but these guys don't even know what loop is so I should put the trap probably somewhere else (and it worked))

I understand that it's a game mechanic but I also find it unfair and unfun to literally DESTROY low ranks without even intending to od that because of rank reset. Seriously I can pick weakest killer and get 4 man with 4+ generators remaining.

It's unfair and unfun and I feel pity. Heck I play without perks and add ons and still am able to 4 man at 5 gens....

If i were to play like that I would just create more players believing that killers are broken/stronger than survivors, and nobody wants that.

Comments

• Clevite
    Clevite Member Posts: 4,335

I get that. What I do if I deranked too far is play without perks or maybe just one or two.

And make sure to 3 hook everyone the best you can, you double pip a lot that way and can move up fast in ranks and soon enough you are back playing against red ranks.

Only need to hit like rank 12 or so and bam, they're back.

• Dr_Loomis
    Dr_Loomis Member Posts: 3,703

It's good for getting Killer Adepts. That's one positive for me.

• bingbongboi90
    bingbongboi90 Member Posts: 576

Who cares about ranks

Before and after rank reset i fight red ranks 😂