If you were affected by the Grade Reset Bloodpoints not being awarded properly, you will receive any missing Bloodpoints shortly. You may need to restart your game for the rewards to appear. Thank you for your patience!

Halloween DLC needs Adjusting

Options
BLUE_APE
BLUE_APE Member Posts: 282
edited June 2018 in General Discussions

If you want to know ask

Post edited by BLUE_APE on

Comments

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

I do not like any of the ideas sadly.
    A big no in my opinion.
    Using an item for Decisive Strike.. what..
    Dying Light is very bad, making it even worse?
    About the cosmetics for Laurie, first of all she won't probably have any..
    Second thing is that she is a character, so cosmetics must be based on the main.. character..

• BLUE_APE
    Options

My suggestion makes dying light even worse? Oh lets see, my idea was that if survivors are within range of the obsession then they suffer the penatalty of being slow. what if, The range reaches as far as Object Obsession reaches 44/56/72 meters. Which then pretty much covers most of the map? then they would want to stay as far away from the obsession as possible, but it would be hard.
    So tell me how is it worse then what the stupid perk is already. Unless you have a better idea? Tell me then

Cosmetics for Laurie: Hold on the other characters Jake, Claudette, Dwight, and Meg have alternate cosmetics that make them look like left for dead characters. And look at what cosmetics the gave Feng Min, she doesn't even look like her old design. Why not give her cosmetics like that huh?

I'm sick of people fussing over DS. Hows this for $%#$%$ ing Nerf??!?! only 1 person can set them selves free once per match (if they are the obsession) and if anyone else has the perk, (and isn't the obsession) they will get increased speed in wiggling by 14% or less?

• BLUE_APE
    Options

I remember Micheal being really op at one point.
    Do you think my ideas are a small possible good thing? I don't care about DS any more so let the devs do as the please

• Tzeentchling9
    Tzeentchling9 Member Posts: 1,796
    Options
    BLUE_APE said:

Cosmetics for Laurie: Hold on the other characters Jake, Claudette, Dwight, and Meg have alternate cosmetics that make them look like left for dead characters. And look at what cosmetics the gave Feng Min, she doesn't even look like her old design. Why not give her cosmetics like that huh?

The other Survivors having clothes similar to L4D is probably part of the deal that allows them to use Bill. 

As for Feng Min, she is an original character created by DbD, so they can do whatever they want with her.
  • BLUE_APE
    Options

Oh wait yeah thats right....But could the at least give her 1 new shirt or dress? And give Bill the Santa Claus outfit that should be here?
    It would be great to have a chance around christmas time to buy or win a santa outfit for Bill

• swenpai
    swenpai Member Posts: 259
    Options

Why did you delete the thread?

• deadbydaylightfan
    deadbydaylightfan Member Posts: 262
    Options
    I hope they update the models like Laurie’s hair and her face looks like she could new uglier sister and I hope her and michaels perks get fixed
  • BLUE_APE
    edited June 2018
    Options

I don't want to be hurt by the DBD community anymore, I have made ideas and offers not just on DS. But everyone has been so harsh about it. I'm tired of people looking over my ideas because I mention the perk that killer main's don't like, I spent a good bit of my time working on ideas, only to have people say nothing other then you DS idea sucks. I have other ideas too you know? But they take one look and are like "No your ideas are stupid because you talked about DS.
    And no body seems to realize that there is a perk thats pretty good against it, but they aren't willing to adjust there set up, so unless I miss read Unerving Presense...Why aren't you running it or playing Doctor.
    Has anyone landed DS against him?

• Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:
    My suggestion makes dying light even worse? Oh lets see, my idea was that if survivors are within range of the obsession then they suffer the penatalty of being slow. what if, The range reaches as far as Object Obsession reaches 44/56/72 meters. Which then pretty much covers most of the map? then they would want to stay as far away from the obsession as possible, but it would be hard.
    So tell me how is it worse then what the stupid perk is already. Unless you have a better idea? Tell me then

I'm sick of people fussing over DS. Hows this for $%#$%$ ing Nerf??!?! only 1 person can set them selves free once per match (if they are the obsession) and if anyone else has the perk, (and isn't the obsession) they will get increased speed in wiggling by 14% or less?

1. The whole point of the obsession is that they are the "obsession". They are not called the "ignored".
    2. Laurie is a licensed character which means she will not have cosmetics any time soon. Don't get your hopes up.
    3. DS is a perk that a person brings in to hope to have a great use out of it. Not a slap in the face.
  • Zanfer
    Zanfer Member Posts: 647
    Options

@BLUE_APE said:
    I don't want to be hurt by the DBD community anymore, I have made ideas and offers not just on DS. But everyone has been so harsh about it. I'm tired of people looking over my ideas because I mention the perk that killer main's don't like, I spent a good bit of my time working on ideas, only to have people say nothing other then you DS idea sucks. I have other ideas too you know? But they take one look and are like "No your ideas are stupid because you talked about DS.
    And no body seems to realize that there is a perk thats pretty good against it, but they aren't willing to adjust there set up, so unless I miss read Unerving Presense...Why aren't you running it or playing Doctor.
    Has anyone landed DS against him?

No one said that your ideas were stupid because you brought up a certain topic. People gave reasons to why they weren't as great of ideas. Nothing against you mate.

• KroolTheField
    KroolTheField Member, Alpha Surveyor Posts: 47
    Options

@Thaznar said:
    Devs said they want to revisit Michael and Laurie's perks to adjust them and make them more coherent with the character. I hope they will improve them, because Myers' perks were nerfed so hard it hurts.

I agree with you. They need a rework. I've heard myers was nerfed a bit in the PTB. Apparently Myers need to stalk more to reach his next tier. Myers was also changed into a 'difficult' killer to use so it could be related to this change